• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Converting "Maybe" Into "Yes" From a Fair

In summary, when calling potential customers after a fair, be genuine and personal, share your enthusiasm for our products, and offer to schedule a demonstration or party to convert maybes into yeses.
cheryl929
Gold Member
I participated in a spring fair this afternoon and I have several maybes that I want to convert to yeses. What do you say when you call? I'm not great at the calling part and was looking for some proven word choices.

Please help!

Thank you.

Tell them they won a $25.00 gift certificate in the prize drawing. Be quiet and give them time to show their excitement. Then, tell them the $25.00 will be in addition to the host benefits at their show, and tell them the next two dates you have open. When doing host coaching, make sure they understand the show must reach at least $250.00 in guest sales to qualify for the $25.00 extra (you'll actually give them $25.00 in product value, but it will be entered at their discounted rate, plus, you'll earn commission). No guarantee they'll host a show, but at least a couple of those maybes will turn into yeses.

I say: Thank you for stopping by my booth. You had indicated that you might be interested in hosting a party. Were you thinking about doing that soon, or would you prefer that I put you on my mailing list and call you in a few weeks

Hi X, this is Laurie with The Pampered Chef. We met at Y, and I wanted to check in and see if you'd given any more thought in hosting a show. (or you mentioned you might be interested in earning some free product for your kitchen). <Listen to their answer and go from there).

I usually respond to their hesitation, and tell them how easy it is to get some friends and family members together. I point out the fun factor, the yummy food and that they get the rewards.

HTH

Hi there! Congratulations on participating in the spring fair and getting some potential customers! As a pampered chef consultant, I understand that making those follow-up calls can be nerve-wracking. But don't worry, I'm here to help! When calling potential customers, it's important to be genuine and personal. Start by thanking them for stopping by your booth and showing interest in our products. Then, you can share a little bit about your favorite products and how they have helped you in the kitchen. Offer to schedule a cooking demonstration or a tasting party for them and their friends to experience our products firsthand. Also, don't forget to mention any special promotions or discounts that may be available. Most importantly, be confident and enthusiastic about our products, and I'm sure you'll be able to convert those maybes into yeses. Good luck!

1. How can I effectively approach someone who is hesitant to purchase from me at a fair?

One strategy is to offer a small sample or demonstration of your product to help them see its value and quality. You can also ask open-ended questions to understand their concerns and address them directly. Building a relationship and showing genuine interest can also help convert a "maybe" into a "yes".

2. What are some persuasive techniques to use at a fair to convince potential customers?

One technique is to use the "fear of missing out" by highlighting limited quantities or time-sensitive deals. You can also emphasize the benefits and unique features of your product, as well as offer special discounts or incentives for purchasing at the fair. Creating a sense of urgency can also be effective.

3. How can I stand out among other vendors and attract more customers?

First, make sure your booth is visually appealing and well-organized. Offer interactive experiences, such as cooking demonstrations or product samples, to engage potential customers. You can also offer exclusive deals or promotions that are only available at the fair. Lastly, make sure to actively engage with customers and be approachable.

4. What is the best way to handle objections from potential customers?

The key is to listen to their concerns and address them calmly and confidently. If they have a specific objection, try to provide a solution or alternative. If they are hesitant due to the price, emphasize the value and benefits of your product. Additionally, offering a guarantee or warranty can help alleviate any doubts they may have.

5. How can I follow up with potential customers after the fair to convert a "maybe" into a "yes"?

Make sure to collect contact information from potential customers at the fair and follow up with a personalized message or email. You can also offer a special post-fair deal or promotion to entice them to make a purchase. It's important to stay in touch and continue building a relationship with them even after the fair is over.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kimberlymmj
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • kisrae
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies