• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Converting a Freezer Workshop to Virtual Party

In summary, the conversation discussed the possibility of converting a Freezer Workshop into a virtual party. The main questions were whether it would be run for multiple days or just one day, how many recipes would be included, and how to handle the advance purchase of spices and products. It was suggested to do the pre-party preparations as normal, set up a private Facebook group for the party, and do a Facebook LIVE demo showing the recipes being put together. Teaser recipe live stream videos could also be done leading up to the main event. It was recommended to try to schedule the party at a time the host can watch live and to interact with viewers in the live stream.
Laurie Jimenez
Has anyone successfully converted a Freezer Workshop to a Virtual Party? Did you run it for multiple days? One day? How many recipes? How did you handle the advance purchase of spices/products?

I would also be curious about this!

*I now realize the original post was from April.....so you've probably already HAD your party. I'd be curious how it turned out. But I see Jen was also curious about this topic.*I'm no longer a consultant, so take my suggestions with a grain of salt. ;) But if I were going to do this, this is probably how I'd try it. Hopefully someone else comes along with some experience in the subject, but I hung up my apron 2 years ago, but did was a consultant for 10. And as a host/guest, this would appeal to me.1) I would do the pre-party stuff (recipes, shopping list, orders for spices and such) as normal...ahead of time. Although, given the shipping issues...that's even HARDER now...so you may have to give people some substitution options for the PC pantry items?? Like for our Southwest seasonings, what can they use instead (taco seasoning?) or store bought Italian seasoning for the PC stuff. Then in YOUR demo, you use the real stuff and just talk it up! (I love the PC stuff so much better, but in a pinch, sometimes sacrifices have to be made. haha).2) Set up the Facebook party group so the host(s) can invite the guests to the private virtual party. Keeps it streamlined for the guests and you.3) For the show, I would then do the Facebook LIVE demo showing the recipes being put together. I don't remember how many recipes were in the freezer workshop, but you could do it the same as a live show....all at once. OR break it up into smaller chunks. I think the point was to do a bunch of meals in one sitting though, right? So it probably would make sense to do that for the live stream as well. People can always watch the replay, so time shouldn't matter a lot....but I would at least try to do it at a time the HOST can watch live. Plus it's always more fun to interact with people in the live stream. :) Maybe you can do some teaser recipe live stream videos leading up to the main event too. SO say you have the party scheduled for noon on a Saturday and are going to do the bulk of the recipes. Maybe you can show some livestream videos the 2-3 days before the party showing a simple recipe, OR showing some prep work that can be done ahead of time to save them time. (IE- precooking some chicken breast in the deep covered baker or rockcrok, or whatever....)Hopefully that gives some ideas though!!
Good luck, and let us know how it goes, whatever you go with. :)

What is a Freezer Workshop?

A Freezer Workshop is a type of Pampered Chef party where guests gather to prepare freezer-friendly meals using Pampered Chef products. These meals can then be stored in the freezer for quick and easy dinners.

How do I convert a Freezer Workshop to a Virtual Party?

To convert a Freezer Workshop to a Virtual Party, you will need to first choose a virtual platform to host the party, such as Zoom or Facebook Live. Then, work with your Pampered Chef consultant to create a shopping list for the freezer meals and provide guests with the recipes and instructions ahead of time. During the party, your consultant will demonstrate the preparation of the meals virtually while guests follow along at home.

Do I need any special equipment for a Virtual Freezer Workshop?

No, you do not need any special equipment for a Virtual Freezer Workshop. As long as you have a computer or device with an internet connection, you can participate in the party. However, having Pampered Chef products on hand can make the meal preparation easier and more efficient.

Can I still earn host rewards for a Virtual Freezer Workshop?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards for a Virtual Freezer Workshop. Your Pampered Chef consultant will provide you with a host link to share with your guests, and any orders placed through that link will count towards your host rewards.

What are the benefits of hosting a Virtual Freezer Workshop?

Hosting a Virtual Freezer Workshop allows you to still connect with friends and family while staying safe at home. It also provides a convenient and time-saving way to prepare meals for your family. Plus, you can still earn host rewards and support your Pampered Chef consultant during these challenging times.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Stephanie78
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
ElieQ
Replies
Views
julsradford