• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Conversion Time - New Catalog, Products, Prices in March!

In summary, the conversation mentions that shipping prices will increase in March and includes a list of products that will be discontinued. It also discusses the new spring catalog and the excitement surrounding it, as well as the delivery of conversion kits and the positive feedback on the new catalog design.
scottcooks
Gold Member
Just heard shipping goes up in March! The 4 attachments include a short listing of products whose prices are increasing in March. Most important for NOW is the Discontinued Products list. Good luck - this is all supplemental info for your growing business!

Attachments

• CookwareFeaturesComparison.doc
    35 KB · Views: 468
  • OutsideOrderForm-Mar2006.doc
    344.5 KB · Views: 382
  • OutsideOrderForm-Apr06.doc
    177 KB · Views: 321
  • Springsummer05DropList.doc
    74.5 KB · Views: 397
  • PRICE CHANGES FOR THE SPRING.doc
    24 KB · Views: 488
Thanks for the drop list, is that on the consultant corner anywhere?

drop listI think so - It's in PDF from the new KCN for Spring. I just cut & pasted.

Thanks!

Although I still haven't received my conversion kit yet.. waiting.. LOL

jonna said:
Thanks!

Although I still haven't received my conversion kit yet.. waiting.. LOL

Ok! So it's not just me waiting with baited breath for the conversion kit!! :)
Thanks for all the info about the price changes!!

I just got mine in this morning. I have my PC stuff delivered to my work, so I usually get it in early. I LOVE THE NEW CATALOG. It just raises the excitement level for me. Maybe it is just because I like spring colors better than fall colors, or maybe because this is my first change over kit. Whatever the reason, I LOVE IT.

Ya'll should be getting yours today.

Kim

Still am waiting with baited breath! Oh well, I'm sure in a few hours I'll be on here doing the happy dance that it's FINALLY here! I don't remember being this anxious about the fall change over, but I'm thinking that might have been because I didn't know about here yet, and wasn't really expecting it when it did arrive! :)

Got mine today!!!

Just got mine a few minutes ago, I am so excited! Like a kid in a Candy Store!
Amanda :D :D :D :D

Got mine today too!Thank you for the postings about the cookware, drop list and the new prices. Got to tell you, I have not been real excited about too many of the other catlogs except for the great covers for the last few change overs but I love the new knife and kitchenware displays. They really show off those items.

Can't wait to get going again in March!

I love the new catalogue also. I'm definately more impressed with this new one than I have been with past ones.

FINALLY got my kit yesterday at like 5:05! I saw my UPS man run up to the door, throw it down, and RUN as fast as he could in the other direction!! :) Almost like he knew how much I wanted the box!! :)

I love the new catalog. I think it looks very clean and contemporary. I only wish I had been with PC in Dec. so I would be getting a package of cool spring products. ;)

I just love the new catalog!! The thing I love most about the way the knives, spatulas, scrapers etc. are presented in the new catalog is that it clarifies size relationship. I'm new and don't have all the products - YET, so I always have guests asking questions like "How much bigger is the large Mix N Scraper than the small one?" The new catalog should make it easier for people to really see what items look like.

What is the conversion time for the new catalog, products, and prices in March?

The conversion time for the new catalog, products, and prices in March is typically mid to late March. This may vary depending on your location and shipping times.

Will my previous orders be affected by the new catalog, products, and prices?

No, your previous orders will not be affected by the new catalog, products, and prices. Any orders placed before the conversion will be honored at the original prices.

When will I be able to see the new catalog and products?

The new catalog and products will be available for viewing online at the beginning of March. You can also request a physical copy from your consultant or view it at a Pampered Chef party.

How will the prices change with the new catalog?

The prices for some products may change with the new catalog. However, Pampered Chef always strives to offer high-quality products at affordable prices for our customers.

Can I still use my old catalog and products after the conversion?

Yes, you can still use your old catalog and products after the conversion. However, we recommend updating to the new catalog and products to take advantage of any new and improved items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • Suzanne Johnson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • twinchefs