1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Conversion Time - New Catalog, Products, Prices in March!

1. scottcooks

scottcooks Veteran Member Gold Member

Just heard shipping goes up in March! The 4 attachments include a short listing of products whose prices are increasing in March. Most important for NOW is the Discontinued Products list. Good luck - this is all supplemental info for your growing business!

Attached Files:

Jan 28, 2006
  2. jonna

jonna Member

Thanks for the drop list, is that on the consultant corner anywhere?

Jan 28, 2006
  3. scottcooks

scottcooks Veteran Member Gold Member

drop list

I think so - It's in PDF from the new KCN for Spring. I just cut & pasted.

Jan 28, 2006
  4. jonna

jonna Member

Thanks!

Although I still haven't received my conversion kit yet.. waiting.. LOL

Jan 29, 2006
  5. clpopiela

clpopiela Guest

Ok! So it's not just me waiting with baited breath for the conversion kit!! :)
    Thanks for all the info about the price changes!!

Jan 30, 2006
  6. kimmers

kimmers Member

I just got mine in this morning. I have my PC stuff delivered to my work, so I usually get it in early. I LOVE THE NEW CATALOG. It just raises the excitement level for me. Maybe it is just because I like spring colors better than fall colors, or maybe because this is my first change over kit. Whatever the reason, I LOVE IT.

Ya'll should be getting yours today.

Kim

Jan 30, 2006
  7. clpopiela

clpopiela Guest

Still am waiting with baited breath! Oh well, I'm sure in a few hours I'll be on here doing the happy dance that it's FINALLY here! I don't remember being this anxious about the fall change over, but I'm thinking that might have been because I didn't know about here yet, and wasn't really expecting it when it did arrive! :)

Jan 30, 2006
  8. jonna

jonna Member

Got mine today!!!

Jan 30, 2006
  9. pamperedalf

pamperedalf Senior Member Silver Member

Just got mine a few minutes ago, I am so excited! Like a kid in a Candy Store!
    Amanda :D :D :D :D

Jan 30, 2006
  10. pampered1224

pampered1224 Legacy Member Silver Member

Got mine today too!

Thank you for the postings about the cookware, drop list and the new prices. Got to tell you, I have not been real excited about too many of the other catlogs except for the great covers for the last few change overs but I love the new knife and kitchenware displays. They really show off those items.

Can't wait to get going again in March!

Jan 30, 2006
  11. janel kelly

janel kelly Advanced Member

I love the new catalogue also. I'm definately more impressed with this new one than I have been with past ones.

Jan 30, 2006
  12. clpopiela

clpopiela Guest

FINALLY got my kit yesterday at like 5:05! I saw my UPS man run up to the door, throw it down, and RUN as fast as he could in the other direction!! :) Almost like he knew how much I wanted the box!! :)

Jan 31, 2006
  13. Christa

Christa Member

I love the new catalog. I think it looks very clean and contemporary. I only wish I had been with PC in Dec. so I would be getting a package of cool spring products. ;)

Jan 31, 2006
  14. ChefKeender

ChefKeender Novice Member

I just love the new catalog!! The thing I love most about the way the knives, spatulas, scrapers etc. are presented in the new catalog is that it clarifies size relationship. I'm new and don't have all the products - YET, so I always have guests asking questions like "How much bigger is the large Mix N Scraper than the small one?" The new catalog should make it easier for people to really see what items look like.

Jan 31, 2006
Have something to add?