• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Vendor Event Success: Spring/Summer Contract & Prizes!

whatever you are selling. -One large item that will be given as our grand door prize. Examples of items that could be donated (but are not limited to): -A book-A set of stamps-A package of papers-A bundle of ribbon-A kit-A CD/DVD4. To arrive at the event at least 1 hour before your scheduled start time to set up. You are allowed to begin selling items at 9am. 5. To remove all your products/supplies from the space at the end of your event, including the tables and any decorations you may have put up.We hope that you will
whiteyteresa
I am in charge on putting together a spring/summer multi-vendor event to help raise money for The relay for life.

Does any one have a contract or could some one do one up for me ? ? ?

If need be, I change a few words to fit what I need - I just need help coming up with words

What I have done in the past with my own event is to tell the multi vendor consultants the cost of: table(s), advertising, and what door prize gifts (I always do 2 - 1 for a hourly or half hour - door Prize drawing around $4 - $6 and 1 large grand door prize about $12 - $15 - everyones gifts will be for the GRAND door prize

Last time I had a small problem - 2 of the consultant nevered showed up, so I was out the money for the tables (which is the money I rent the place for) and the advertising.

I don't want this to happen again so I want people to pay the money and give me the door prizes early so that if they don't show up I would still have the money and stuff.

Thanks for your help in advance

Teresa

:chef:

I would just go with what you used in the past - it requests all the same information I've ever had to complete when signing up for a booth. This time, make sure it's clear payment has to be received by such-and-such a date, and that it is non-refundable. I don't know about getting door prizes to you early, though. Most people would probably want to bring them the day of, plus you'd be responsible for storing them. I guess this could be worked out, though.

There is a booth contract in the files somewhere. I remember seeing it.

pampchefsarah said:
I would just go with what you used in the past - it requests all the same information I've ever had to complete when signing up for a booth. This time, make sure it's clear payment has to be received by such-and-such a date, and that it is non-refundable. I don't know about getting door prizes to you early, though. Most people would probably want to bring them the day of, plus you'd be responsible for storing them. I guess this could be worked out, though.

I didn't have a contract last time - it was all verbal

If I don't get the door prizes early then I will have to come up with something myself for the hour I draw that prize. I will probably tell them that I will package with up for them to match each other - for the season, etc.

:chef:

Just write out all your requirements.

When I do My Fundraiser I send a contract to all my vendors via email and ask that the print it and send it back with their payment. It helps to get payment up front, if it is a free event still get a deposit then hand them back their check as they are setting up.

People need to be held accountable. Do not do all the work for them.

Also it is nice if you can get proof of business insurance.

I wish I had a contractfor you. I would love a copy of one. I put on 2 multi-vendor events in a year and after the last one I just did, I so need one. I hope that you get a copy, if you do would you mind emailing me a copy @ [email protected]

Thanks

This is what we used for vendors signing up for a scrapbook fundraiser.

It may help with ideas.....

Hello! I want to thank you again for wanting to participate in our event!

Date: Saturday, February, ++++++++++
Time: 9am-9pm (vendors: 9am-6pm) at "place"
Vendor Cost: $20. This includes 2 meals.
Payment is due by: _______________________________
Preparation and Set-Up: You will need to bring your own table. (You will have approximately an 8x8 space).
You may choose to set up the night before between the hours of: __________________, or set up the morning of the event at 8:30am. We WILL need confirmation on what day and time you choose to set up to ensure we have someone available to help you access the building.

As in past events, we ask of our vendors:
1. To have products/supplies available for our scrapbookers to purchase.
These products should be relevant to our event.

2. To offer at least one short demo or make n take. (we will need an idea of
what you would like to offer 2 weeks before the event)

3. To donate one of the following : 20 small items (see examples below) that we will be putting into bags we will be giving as part of our door prizes. A great example would be a coupon for 10% off a purchase with an attached small gift like a die cut or a sticker. We understand it needs to be affordable for you as a business person! We will be following up with an email to you to arrange drop off of your items to us so that we can prepare.

4. To remain until the designated vendor time of 6pm. Please do not begin packing up prior to this time. If you choose to stay later than 6pm, you are welcome to! We will be reminding the event-goers that vendors will be leaving at six to encourage them to make final purchases with you.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vendor Contract

***We will need you to print this email , sign it and mail it with your check
(payable to ) mail to: "organizer of event"

Please call or email me with any questions you have.

Thanks and look forward to see you!

REMINDER: Please have these back to us NO LATER THAN ______________________________ to be included among our vendors!

Vendor Name:_____________________________________________________ Best way to reach you: email/phone: _______________________________________

Vendor Signature: _________________________________________________
Class or Make-n-take? ___________________________________________________

I will be setting up on: FRIDAY/Time: SATURDAY/8:30am

Here is our registration form. Hope this helps.
Spring Gift Boutique
When: Sunday, April 26, 2009
Time: 11 am-4 pm
Place: Best Western Inn 133 SE Delaware, Ankeny, Iowa
On the corner of Delaware and 1st Street

You are invited to participate in Spring Gift Boutique. We will be holding this event at Best Western Inn in Ankeny. Each vendor will have a 10’ x 8’ space which includes one 8 foot table and 1 chair. Please feel free to bring your own for extra display space. The entry fee to participate in this event is $50 per space. Send your payment soon to reserve your space for the event.
*see registration and mailing information below

SPRING GIFT BOUTIQUE ADVERTISING
We will be promoting our event in several ways. There will be a large add placed in the Press Citizen and the Des Moines Register. We will also be promoting through many local websites and publications. There will also be a flier sent out via email to all vendors to hand out and hang up where they would like.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Set up begins at 9:00 am and teardown must be completed by 5:00 pm.

For any questions that you have please email xxxxx at [email protected] or call at ***-**** or ****at ***@msn.com or call at ***-****
Thank you, *****

REGISTRATION INFORMATION—PLEASE PRINT AND MAIL
Return this portion with your $50 Participant Fee By APRIL 2
Make check payable: Shelley DuVal

Name_______________________________________________________________
Address_____________________________________________________________

Email
Phone
Business Name
Type of Product
Electricity needed: ___ yes, ___ no (Electricity is free)
Signature_________________________________________
Date_____________________
Mail slip and fee to:

Thanks that helps me alot!!

What is a "Contract for Booth Signup"?

A "Contract for Booth Signup" is a legal agreement between Pampered Chef and an individual or business who wishes to participate in a Pampered Chef booth at a trade show, fair, or other event. It outlines the terms and conditions for using the booth space and selling Pampered Chef products.

How can I obtain a "Contract for Booth Signup"?

To obtain a "Contract for Booth Signup," you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or reach out to Pampered Chef's corporate office. You can also find the contract on the Pampered Chef website under the "Business Tools" section.

What information is included in the "Contract for Booth Signup"?

The "Contract for Booth Signup" includes details such as the event name and date, booth location, rental fees, and any rules or regulations set by the event organizers. It also outlines the responsibilities of both Pampered Chef and the booth participant.

Can I negotiate the terms of the "Contract for Booth Signup"?

The terms of the "Contract for Booth Signup" are typically non-negotiable, as they are set by Pampered Chef and the event organizers. However, if you have any concerns or questions about the contract, you can discuss them with your Pampered Chef consultant or the event organizers.

What happens if I need to cancel my booth reservation?

If you need to cancel your booth reservation, you should notify Pampered Chef as soon as possible. Depending on the terms outlined in the contract, you may be able to receive a refund or credit for a future event. However, if your cancellation is last-minute or violates the terms of the contract, you may forfeit your reservation fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
PCGINA
Replies
Views
Tara Volpenhein
Replies
Views
workingontwo