• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Managing Contacts in P3: What Practices Do People Follow?

It's never too late to do training. P3 is here to stay, for the near future anyway. When things do eventually happen with the new web, will still have p3 to access. If for some reason that eventually goes completely away, you can copy and paste the info to a word document, then save to your computer.
chefliz
Gold Member
I feel so dumb asking this....BUT what does everyone do with their contacts in P3? Do you save them if you don't have complete info such as phone and email? Do you only save them if you have email?

I have only been saving them if I have email and I am now thinking this may have been a "not so smart" business move. What does everyone else do???? :yuck:

They are your ticket to success. They are your customers forever if you treat them properly. Use the contacts to make your follow up phone calls/customer care calls, log your notes, keep track either on p3 or another source of when to call them back. Those you don't have an email for, as you develop a relationship with them, you can ask if they'd like to receive your monthly enewsletter. Then ask for their email address. If they do not have an email address, that is a very good note to make in the "notes" section for that person.

I was kind of using this feature mainly for customer newsletters, and then realized when I was sending out Christmas cards and transferring them all to the new web that this may have been a bad idea. It just didn't occur to me for some reason. I wish I had had a little bit of training on this. (P3 in general)

chefliz said:
I was kind of using this feature mainly for customer newsletters, and then realized when I was sending out Christmas cards and transferring them all to the new web that this may have been a bad idea. It just didn't occur to me for some reason. I wish I had had a little bit of training on this. (P3 in general)

It's never too late to do training. P3 is here to stay, for the near future anyway. When things do eventually happen with the new web, will still have p3 to access. If for some reason that eventually goes completely away, you can copy and paste the info to a word document, then save to your computer.

Hi there! Don't worry, there's no such thing as a dumb question. As a Pampered Chef consultant, it's important to keep track of all your contacts in P3. Even if you don't have complete information such as phone and email, it's still a good idea to save them. You never know when you might come across their information or when they might reach out to you. Plus, having their name in your contacts list can help you remember who they are and how you met them. It's always better to have more information than not enough. Hope that helps! Happy cooking!

1. What is the purpose of managing contacts in P3?

The purpose of managing contacts in P3 is to keep track of important information and communication with individuals or organizations. It helps to maintain a centralized database of contacts and enables efficient communication and collaboration within a team.

2. What are some common practices for managing contacts in P3?

Some common practices for managing contacts in P3 include regularly updating contact information, categorizing contacts based on relationship or purpose, and using tags or labels for quick and easy searching.

3. How can I add new contacts in P3?

To add new contacts in P3, go to the Contacts section and click on the "Add Contact" button. Fill in the required information, such as name, email, phone number, and any additional details, and click "Save" to add the contact to your list.

4. How do I organize my contacts in P3?

You can organize your contacts in P3 by using categories, tags, or labels. You can also create groups or lists to group contacts based on shared characteristics or purposes. Additionally, you can use the search function to find specific contacts quickly.

5. Can I import contacts from other platforms into P3?

Yes, you can import contacts from other platforms into P3. P3 allows you to import contacts from CSV files or other contact management systems, making it easier to transfer your existing contacts into P3.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Tenille V.
  • WendyE