• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Subscribed: No"? - What Does It Mean?

In summary, "Privacy Requested: No" in the contact information means that the contact has not requested privacy. "Subscribed: No" indicates that the contact is not subscribed to the newsletter. There is a way to filter contacts by those who are subscribed, but it may not always be accurate. The search function looks through the entire PC database, including past contacts and addresses on file.
byrd1956
Gold Member
In our contacts under contact information I understand that "Privacy Requested: No" means that the contact has not asked for a privacy request. What does "Subscribed: No" mean? I have looked at people that I know have an account due to ordering and those that are just in my contacts due to meeting at events. Is there a way to look for a list of those contacts that say 'subscribed: yes'?
I tried to find this on the website but no luck or else I was not looking in the right place.

Attachments

• subscribe.JPG
    subscribe.JPG
    2.3 KB · Views: 457
I thought the subscribed: no means they declined your newsletter subscription. But I could be wrong.

It is kind of weird because even some that I know they are getting it there is a no after subscribed.

byrd1956 said:
It is kind of weird because even some that I know they are getting it there is a no after subscribed.
Might want to contact HO tech to see if they can figure out what's going on. Hopefully, they can help!

Well, I never heard back from HO on my question and I didn't find it in my junk mail. I'll eventually have to try again. Meanwhile I have another question. When I am adding a guest and search their name. Often a message will come up saying a contact with the same e-mail has been found. This happened today and the e-mail was the guest's name @mytpc.com. This guest's name is not in my contacts, so is the search finding someone within the whole PC database with that e-mail? I was worried that was the case so I didn't want to say yes it was the correct guest. Since my host would not give any contact info on several of her guests I ended up making the e-mail as the guest's name friend of the name of the [email protected]. This made for a long 'e-mail address'. Does anyone know this answer?

The "Subscribed: No" simply means they aren't subscribed to your newsletter.

Thank you.

Yes, the search does look through the entire PC database. I had a past consultant order from me and when it searched her email address it pulled up her old mailing address on file with HO.

What Does "Subscribed: No" Mean?

"Subscribed: No" means that the user has not signed up or registered for a service, subscription, or mailing list. It indicates that the user does not have an active account or membership.

Why Would "Subscribed: No" Appear?

"Subscribed: No" may appear if the user has not opted in or agreed to receive communications from a particular source. It may also appear if the user has previously unsubscribed or cancelled their subscription.

How Can I Change "Subscribed: No" to "Subscribed: Yes"?

To change "Subscribed: No" to "Subscribed: Yes", you will need to sign up or register for the specific service or subscription. This may involve providing your personal information and agreeing to the terms and conditions.

What Should I Do if I See "Subscribed: No" and I Believe I Am Subscribed?

If you see "Subscribed: No" and you believe you are subscribed, you may need to check your account settings or contact the source directly to confirm your subscription status. It is also possible that there was an error or glitch in the system that caused the incorrect status to display.

Can I Still Receive Communications if "Subscribed: No" Appears?

In most cases, if "Subscribed: No" appears, you will not receive communications from that source. However, if you believe you are subscribed and wish to receive communications, you may need to update your subscription status or contact the source for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • JTNT8704
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • kcjodih