• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Missing Guest Contact Info in New Web System | Troubleshooting and Solutions

S
Sequeemamma
I am wondering if anyone else has discovered that the new web is not saving all the guest contact information. I have been working on creating my show summaries with contact name, phone, email, address, and order total (like I was able to create in p3), but when I look up my guests in my contaacts all I have is their name, email, and sometimes a phone number. No mailing addresses. No "guest" clicked. Not even "host" for my hosts who have had shows submitted in the new web! Anyone else??

And just for the record, I do not put any "guest list" together on the web since I have been unsuccessful in sending evites through the new system. I am only putting the guest's info in when I am putting in her order and at that time I put all her info in. Why would it not save it to the contacts?

Ruth, I am not familiar with this yet. Trying to get switched to using the new system, but am not there yet. Found out that if people want to order from a party that I have on the new website, I have to have them go to www.pamperedchef.biz/pws/anneaster. When they go to the old address, it will lead them to the new website if the host's name isn't there, but the automatically have to make an account....even if they just want to browse! I would not want to do this if I were just looking. I am sure they feel as if they have to order if they create an account.:confused:

Hello, thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We have received a few similar reports from other consultants and our technical team is currently working on resolving this issue as soon as possible. In the meantime, we recommend manually adding the missing contact information to your contacts. We appreciate your patience and understanding. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer support team for assistance. Thank you for being a valued consultant and for your dedication to providing excellent customer service.

1. Why is the new web system not saving all guest contact information?

The new web system may not be saving all guest contact information due to a technical issue or bug. It is possible that there is a glitch in the system that is preventing the information from being saved properly.

2. What contact information is missing from the new web system?

Some users have reported missing mailing addresses, guest status, and even host status for their show summaries. This may vary from user to user depending on their specific experience with the new web system.

3. Are others experiencing the same issue with missing guest contact information?

Yes, there have been reports from other users about missing guest contact information in the new web system. It is important to report these issues to the appropriate technical support team so they can work on resolving the problem.

4. Why is the guest information not being saved when creating show summaries?

It is possible that the information is not being saved because the system is not recognizing it as important data to be stored. Another possibility is that there may be a glitch or bug in the system preventing the information from being saved.

5. Is there a workaround for this issue with missing guest contact information?

Some users have reported that manually entering the guest information while placing an order has been successful in saving the information. However, this may not work for all users and it is important to report the issue to technical support for a more permanent solution.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom