• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Contacts and Calendar in New Web

In summary, the new web allows users to keep track of their personal and work events in one place. The calendar is easy to use and includes color coding for different purposes.
jcsmilez
Gold Member
For those that have had a chance to play around in the new web can you describe the calendar and contact features in more detail? I currently use Google calendar for my personal and business calendar and the database program bento for my contacts. I'm hoping that the new web will enable me to keep track of calendar and contacts from my ipad, but if not I may look into switching to Outlook so I can have everything in one place.

One of the training videos showed how you can list your personal events as well as work events on the calendar. Can you set up multiple "calendars" in this way so that you can easily single one ie. daughter's sporting events, Pampered chef shows, etc. Can you color code them?

Have you tried keeping track of contacts with the new system. How easy is it to record, categorize, and find information? With Bento I can include just about anything that I deem important - ie. where I met them, the date, wishlist, when to contact them next etc., and I have used any one of these categories to pull up and create a printable list of a selection of customers to call.

Thanks for your help!

Bumping... anyone have a chance to play with this yet?

The calender is in one place ,I have been playing with it a bit but thare are other things that I have been doing first. When you enter events , appotments , shows ect you can decide if you want them to be public for anyone to see or private only for you to see.
You would have to open it to see any notes it only give so munch to include .
You can color code it for business, family ect. .
Not everything is working right now , it changes as they fix stuff

I find it incredibly tedious to navigate.

Me too to much info in one place , P3 was so easy very basic , we almost all need to be tech people to work the system

jcsmilez said:
I'm hoping that the new web will enable me to keep track of calendar and contacts from my ipad, but if not I may look into switching to Outlook so I can have everything in one place.

Thanks for your help!

I have been using outlook for my live mail account. Just this past week I discovered all the other things I can do with it and have started using for my calendar, tracking contacts and daily to do lists.

I do not yet have access the new web and calendar.

Thanks everyone for your input. I'm looking forward to having the chance to play around with it to see what will work best. :)

1. How do I add a new contact?

To add a new contact in New Web, click on the "Contacts" tab and then click on the "New Contact" button. Fill in the required information such as name, email, and phone number, and then click "Save". Your new contact will now be added to your contact list.

2. How do I delete a contact?

To delete a contact in New Web, go to your contact list and click on the contact you want to delete. Then, click on the "Delete" button at the top of the page. Confirm the deletion and the contact will be removed from your list.

3. How do I create a new event in the calendar?

To create a new event in the calendar, click on the "Calendar" tab and then click on the date and time you want the event to start. A pop-up window will appear where you can enter the event details such as title, date, time, and location. Click "Save" to add the event to your calendar.

4. How do I set a reminder for an event?

To set a reminder for an event, click on the event in your calendar and then click on the "Edit" button. In the event details window, click on the "Add Reminder" button. Choose the desired reminder time and click "Save". A reminder will now be set for your event.

5. How do I share my calendar with others?

To share your calendar with others, click on the "Calendar" tab and then click on the "Share" button. Enter the email addresses of the people you want to share your calendar with and choose the level of access you want to give them. Click "Send" to share your calendar.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristamk
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • robochick84
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • raebates