• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Theme Show Contacting newly engaged

Mar 24, 2006
Ok I'm new so bear with me. I checked out the newspaper and got a list of the newly engaged couples in the area. I was able to find their addresses and in most cases their telephone #'s. Would you contact them by letter, or just a cold call explaining the Wedding Registry?:confused:

reesefamily5

Mar 27, 2005
I only contact them through letter, because sometimes people can get funny about stuff like that. I also put in the letter that I will not contact them by phone and if they would like more info on the registry to contact me. I tell them that they will get a free gift for doing so. I also include a copy of the wedding registry flyer. If they are interested they will call.

Mar 24, 2006
Thanks so much for replying! I don't want to freak anyone out. I don't even have my first booking yet. I'm sure trying to get my name out there though.

Feb 25, 2006
registry cards

I'm new too.... when they do a registry do WE send them the cards to send out to their guests or does Home Office?

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
I believe HO sends them 30 complimentary cards with the info pack. we puchase the rest through Merrill and send them how ever many they need thereafter.