• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Connecting with Newly Engaged Couples: Wedding Registry Tips

In summary, the best ways to contact a newly engaged couple are through email, phone calls, social media, sending a handwritten note, or through a mutual friend or family member. It's recommended to reach out to the couple first to congratulate them and offer your services. In your initial contact, introduce yourself, congratulate the couple, and briefly explain your services. Follow up once every 1-2 weeks, but adjust accordingly based on their response and level of interest. To stand out, offer something unique or personalized and be genuine and personable in your communication.
dkp1269
Ok I'm new so bear with me. I checked out the newspaper and got a list of the newly engaged couples in the area. I was able to find their addresses and in most cases their telephone #'s. Would you contact them by letter, or just a cold call explaining the Wedding Registry?:confused:

I only contact them through letter, because sometimes people can get funny about stuff like that. I also put in the letter that I will not contact them by phone and if they would like more info on the registry to contact me. I tell them that they will get a free gift for doing so. I also include a copy of the wedding registry flyer. If they are interested they will call.

Thanks so much for replying! I don't want to freak anyone out. I don't even have my first booking yet. I'm sure trying to get my name out there though.

registry cardsI'm new too.... when they do a registry do WE send them the cards to send out to their guests or does Home Office?

I believe HO sends them 30 complimentary cards with the info pack. we puchase the rest through Merrill and send them how ever many they need thereafter.

What are the best ways to contact a newly engaged couple?

The most effective ways to contact a newly engaged couple are through email, phone calls, social media, sending a handwritten note, or through a mutual friend or family member.

Should I wait for the couple to reach out to me first?

It's always a good idea to reach out to the couple first to congratulate them and offer your services. They may be overwhelmed with wedding planning and may appreciate your proactive approach.

What information should I include in my initial contact with a newly engaged couple?

In your initial contact, be sure to introduce yourself, congratulate the couple, and briefly explain your services. You can also include a link to your website or social media pages for them to learn more about your offerings.

How often should I follow up with a newly engaged couple after the initial contact?

It's important to strike a balance between being persistent and respecting the couple's time. A good rule of thumb is to follow up once every 1-2 weeks, but adjust accordingly based on their response and level of interest.

What is the best way to stand out when contacting newly engaged couples?

One way to stand out is to offer something unique or personalized. For example, you could offer a free consultation or a special discount for being newly engaged. Also, make sure to be genuine and personable in your communication to make a good impression.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefChris
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
pelamm