1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Contacting Joy

1. redneckgleasonx4

redneckgleasonx4 Novice Member Gold Member

Joy is this the only way to contact you? I am really wanting to sign up for your newsletter and icontact but I want to make sure it works right first

thanks

kathy

2. PampChefJoy

PampChefJoy Veteran Member Gold Member

I just got your email (just got home)... I have forwarded your message to my programmer to see if he can figure out what the problem is.

You can always email me to get a hold of me. I have had some issues lately with people saying they've emailed me and I can't see it, and I think gmail has started doing something funky with spam lately so forgive me if you have tried to reach me in the past and I haven't responded.

Apr 2, 2009
  3. redneckgleasonx4

redneckgleasonx4 Novice Member Gold Member

That's ok I appreciate your time and help. Is it supposed to work that I send the newsletter to my icontact account and all I have to do is change the host of the month info and all my other info should already be there?

4. PampChefJoy

PampChefJoy Veteran Member Gold Member

Yes, that's exactly what should be happening. I'm sorry for the trouble! Will let you know...

Apr 2, 2009
Have something to add?