• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Contacting Us for Newsletter Signup: Kathy's Experience

In summary, anyone can sign up for the newsletter without making a purchase by visiting the website and filling out the sign-up form. The newsletter is typically sent out once a month, but there may be additional emails for special events. To change your email address, click the "update preferences" link in any newsletter email. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link in the email or by updating your preferences. To prevent the emails from going to your spam folder, add our email address to your contacts list and mark the emails as "not spam". Regularly checking your spam folder and marking our emails as "not spam" can also help.
redneckgleasonx4
Gold Member
Joy is this the only way to contact you? I am really wanting to sign up for your newsletter and icontact but I want to make sure it works right first

thanks

kathy

redneckgleasonx4 said:
Joy is this the only way to contact you? I am really wanting to sign up for your newsletter and icontact but I want to make sure it works right first

thanks

kathy

I just got your email (just got home)... I have forwarded your message to my programmer to see if he can figure out what the problem is.

You can always email me to get a hold of me. I have had some issues lately with people saying they've emailed me and I can't see it, and I think gmail has started doing something funky with spam lately so forgive me if you have tried to reach me in the past and I haven't responded.

That's ok I appreciate your time and help. Is it supposed to work that I send the newsletter to my icontact account and all I have to do is change the host of the month info and all my other info should already be there?

redneckgleasonx4 said:
That's ok I appreciate your time and help. Is it supposed to work that I send the newsletter to my icontact account and all I have to do is change the host of the month info and all my other info should already be there?

Yes, that's exactly what should be happening. I'm sorry for the trouble! Will let you know...

Hi Kathy,Thank you for your interest in signing up for our newsletter and using iContact. We are excited to have you as a potential subscriber! There are a few ways you can contact us to sign up for our newsletter.1. You can visit our website and click on the "Newsletter" tab. From there, you can enter your email address and click "Subscribe" to receive our newsletter.2. You can also send us an email at [insert email address] with the subject line "Newsletter Signup" and we will add you to our list.3. Another option is to message us on our social media pages (Facebook, Instagram, etc.) and request to be added to our newsletter list.We want to make sure our newsletter and iContact work seamlessly for you, so please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns. We look forward to having you as a subscriber!Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. Can I sign up for the newsletter without making a purchase?

Yes, anyone can sign up for our newsletter without making a purchase. Simply visit our website and look for the newsletter sign-up form on the homepage.

2. How often will I receive the newsletter?

Our newsletter is sent out once a month, typically at the beginning of the month. However, there may be additional emails sent out for special promotions or events.

3. How do I change my email address for the newsletter?

To change your email address for the newsletter, simply click the "update preferences" link at the bottom of any newsletter email. You will be directed to a page where you can update your email address and any other information.

4. Can I unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any newsletter email. You can also update your preferences to only receive certain types of emails from us.

5. How can I ensure that the newsletter emails don't go to my spam folder?

To ensure that our newsletter emails don't go to your spam folder, add our email address to your contacts list. You can also mark the emails as "not spam" if they do end up in your spam folder. Additionally, regularly checking your spam folder and marking our emails as "not spam" will also help prevent this issue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmarey
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • NooraK
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • PChefRenee