• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Contact Status and Preferred Customer Information

In summary, Contact Status on Pp is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows you to track your interactions with customers. It can be accessed by logging into your account and clicking on the "Contacts" tab. From there, you can view the feature by clicking on "Contact Status." You can also edit or delete a contact status by clicking on the contact's name in the list. This feature is also available on the Pampered Chef mobile app. By using Contact Status, you can improve your business by keeping track of your interactions and identifying areas for improvement.
Sonia_J
Hi everyone!

I'm entering in the contact information for the people who came to my first show yesterday.

When I'm entereing this information in the top corner under status - I marked Potential Hosts for the ones that said Maybe but
How does a Host get the "Host Number" and what makes a perferred customer?

Thanks!

Last edited:
host numberYour host will get his/her host number on a card that comes with the order when his/her party is delivered. You can also look it up yourself by using the "host lookup" feature on CC. I assume that "preferred customer" is something that you will decide for yourself. :)

Have a great day,
Sandy

Sonia_J said:
Hi everyone!

I'm entering in the contact information for the people who came to my first show yesterday.

When I'm entereing this information in the top corner under status - I marked Potential Hosts for the ones that said Maybe but
How does a Host get the "Host Number" and what makes a perferred customer?

Thanks!
The host gets a host number as soon as PC accepts her show. Find it under "frequently visited links" - "host look-up" in Consultant's Corner.

A preferred customer is whatever you decide. Most people choose that designation by the amount she/he might spend on their order. Sometimes it's someone who made the show fun even if she didn't spend or someone who expressed an interest in the opportunity or show benefits but said no when I asked. Another person I would put as a preferred customer is one who is interested in a particular collection.

Mark "consultant" on everyone who might be interested in the business opportunity. If there is no consultant number entered they will be listed as "potential consultants" in the reports section of PP.

1. What is Contact Status on Pp?

Contact Status on Pp is a feature within the Pampered Chef website that allows you to track your interactions with customers. It helps you keep track of who you have contacted, when you contacted them, and the outcome of the interaction.

2. How do I access Contact Status on Pp?

To access Contact Status on Pp, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Contacts" tab. From there, you can click on "Contact Status" to view the feature.

3. Can I edit or delete a contact status?

Yes, you can edit or delete a contact status by clicking on the contact's name in the Contact Status list. This will bring up a pop-up window where you can make any necessary changes or delete the contact status entirely.

4. Is Contact Status on Pp available on the mobile app?

Yes, Contact Status on Pp is available on the Pampered Chef mobile app. You can access it by clicking on the "Contacts" tab and then selecting "Contact Status" from the drop-down menu.

5. How can I use Contact Status to improve my business?

Contact Status on Pp can help you keep track of your interactions with customers and identify areas for improvement. By reviewing your contact history, you can see which customers have not been contacted recently and reach out to them to build stronger relationships and potentially increase sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • Intrepid_Chef