1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Contact Status on PP

Tags:
  1. Sonia_J

Sonia_J Member

Hi everyone!

I'm entering in the contact information for the people who came to my first show yesterday.

When I'm entereing this information in the top corner under status - I marked Potential Hosts for the ones that said Maybe but
    How does a Host get the "Host Number" and what makes a perferred customer?

Thanks!

Last edited: Sep 11, 2005
    Sep 11, 2005
  2. ChefSandyK

ChefSandyK Member

host number

Your host will get his/her host number on a card that comes with the order when his/her party is delivered. You can also look it up yourself by using the "host lookup" feature on CC. I assume that "preferred customer" is something that you will decide for yourself. :)

Have a great day,
    Sandy

Sep 11, 2005
  3. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

The host gets a host number as soon as PC accepts her show. Find it under "frequently visited links" - "host look-up" in Consultant's Corner.

A preferred customer is whatever you decide. Most people choose that designation by the amount she/he might spend on their order. Sometimes it's someone who made the show fun even if she didn't spend or someone who expressed an interest in the opportunity or show benefits but said no when I asked. Another person I would put as a preferred customer is one who is interested in a particular collection.

Mark "consultant" on everyone who might be interested in the business opportunity. If there is no consultant number entered they will be listed as "potential consultants" in the reports section of PP.

Sep 11, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted