• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Flyer Impact: Essential Contact Info for Effective Promotion

In summary, when creating a flyer, you can include your contact information by either typing it out or using a pre-made template. It is recommended to include your name, phone number, email address, and any other relevant contact info. The best font to use for contact info is one that is clear and easy to read, such as Arial or Helvetica, with a font size between 10-12 points. Whether or not to include your full address on a flyer depends on the purpose and target audience. It is also recommended to include social media handles to promote your online presence. Lastly, including both a phone number and email address is important to cater to different preferences of potential customers.
Monty060609
How much info do you put on a flyer? Name and web address only? or do you include phone number and email?

I'm talking about the type of flyer that you might hang up on a bullentin board to hand out at a fair. Something that anyone in the world could get their hands on.

I always include the following on anything I distribute:Name
Phone
Email
Website

If you think about it, your information can be had by anyone- if you leave a catalog somewhere, or give them out at a booth....someone finds one laying around that another person left behind, etc....or even on your car (where they can see your pretty little face!) :)I don't think it would be any more dangerous to include your phone/email on a flyer posted than it is to have it anywhere else. One thing I DO though is use my Cell-phone number, or make sure whatever phone number you are using is unlisted- so someone can't do a "whitepages.com" trace and get your address from it, assuming that's your concern.

Same as Rae....name, phone, e-mail, website address. I do not include my home address.

LOL I just had a shot of paranoia which never do. I am always the one saying "if someone wants it (your info, your car, into your house) they are going to get it"I was making it up and I had my cell phone and email on there and though OMG what am I doing?!?! But looking back I'm just being silly. Thanks!

LOL...as long as you aren't hanging it in a bar or nightclub, in which case, I'd be concerned too! :D

1. How do I include my contact info on a flyer?

To include your contact info on a flyer, you can either type it out or use a pre-made template that allows you to insert your information. Make sure to include your name, phone number, email address, and any other relevant contact info.

2. What is the best font and size to use for contact info on a flyer?

The best font to use for contact info on a flyer is one that is clear and easy to read, such as Arial or Helvetica. As for size, a font size between 10-12 points is recommended to ensure that your contact info is legible.

3. Should I include my full address on a flyer?

It depends on the purpose of your flyer. If it is for a local event or business, including your full address can be helpful for potential customers. However, if your flyer is for a larger audience, it may be more appropriate to just include the city and state.

4. Can I include my social media handles on a flyer?

Yes, including your social media handles on a flyer is a great way to promote your online presence and make it easier for people to connect with you. Just make sure to use the appropriate icons and include the full handle (e.g. @pamperedchef).

5. Is it necessary to include a phone number and email address on a flyer?

Yes, it is important to include multiple forms of contact on a flyer to make it easier for potential customers to reach you. Some people may prefer to call, while others may prefer to email, so including both options is recommended.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ivykeep
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • esavvymom