1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Contact info on a flyer?

1. Monty060609

Monty060609 Member

How much info do you put on a flyer? Name and web address only? or do you include phone number and email?

I'm talking about the type of flyer that you might hang up on a bullentin board to hand out at a fair. Something that anyone in the world could get their hands on.

Nov 11, 2009
  2. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

I always include the following on anything I distribute:

Name
    Phone
    Email
    Website

Nov 11, 2009
  3. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

If you think about it, your information can be had by anyone- if you leave a catalog somewhere, or give them out at a booth....someone finds one laying around that another person left behind, etc....or even on your car (where they can see your pretty little face!) :)

I don't think it would be any more dangerous to include your phone/email on a flyer posted than it is to have it anywhere else. One thing I DO though is use my Cell-phone number, or make sure whatever phone number you are using is unlisted- so someone can't do a "whitepages.com" trace and get your address from it, assuming that's your concern.

Nov 11, 2009
  4. pkd09

pkd09 Future Director Silver Member

Same as Rae....name, phone, e-mail, website address. I do not include my home address.

Nov 11, 2009
  5. Monty060609

Monty060609 Member

LOL I just had a shot of paranoia which never do. I am always the one saying "if someone wants it (your info, your car, into your house) they are going to get it"

I was making it up and I had my cell phone and email on there and though OMG what am I doing?!?! But looking back I'm just being silly. Thanks!

Nov 11, 2009
  6. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

LOL...as long as you aren't hanging it in a bar or nightclub, in which case, I'd be concerned too! :D

Nov 11, 2009
Have something to add?