1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Contact info on a flyer?

1. Monty060609

Monty060609 Member

How much info do you put on a flyer? Name and web address only? or do you include phone number and email?

I'm talking about the type of flyer that you might hang up on a bullentin board to hand out at a fair. Something that anyone in the world could get their hands on.

Nov 11, 2009
  2. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

I always include the following on anything I distribute:

Name
    Phone
    Email
    Website

Nov 11, 2009
  3. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

If you think about it, your information can be had by anyone- if you leave a catalog somewhere, or give them out at a booth....someone finds one laying around that another person left behind, etc....or even on your car (where they can see your pretty little face!) :)

I don't think it would be any more dangerous to include your phone/email on a flyer posted than it is to have it anywhere else. One thing I DO though is use my Cell-phone number, or make sure whatever phone number you are using is unlisted- so someone can't do a "whitepages.com" trace and get your address from it, assuming that's your concern.

Nov 11, 2009
  4. pkd09

pkd09 Future Director Silver Member

Same as Rae....name, phone, e-mail, website address. I do not include my home address.

Nov 11, 2009
  5. Monty060609

Monty060609 Member

LOL I just had a shot of paranoia which never do. I am always the one saying "if someone wants it (your info, your car, into your house) they are going to get it"

I was making it up and I had my cell phone and email on there and though OMG what am I doing?!?! But looking back I'm just being silly. Thanks!

Nov 11, 2009
  6. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

LOL...as long as you aren't hanging it in a bar or nightclub, in which case, I'd be concerned too! :D

Nov 11, 2009
Have something to add?