• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Passport Travel Wallet w/ Chef's Hat Logo - 66214

In summary, there are several items being sold including a passport travel wallet with a chef's hat logo, a nylon turn-about tote, a padded tote for a DCB, and blank receipts in English and Spanish. The prices range from $1 to $10, plus shipping from 66214. The seller is also willing to ship the wallet for an additional fee of $3 or $8, depending on the shipping method. The DCB tote is still available and can be shipped for $2.05 to a zip code of 28785. However, it is specifically for the original Pampered Chef DCB, not the Deluxe Cooking Blender. The seller is also open to offers and interested buyers can contact them through private message. The
kcnancy
Gold Member
20190703_091829.jpg
20190703_091819.jpg

Passport travel wallet with Chef's hat logo on the front. Never used. $10 + shipping from 66214
20190705_105533.jpg

Nylon turn-about tote, used in good shape $3 + shipping from 66214.
20190705_105903.jpg

Padded tote for DCB, used but in excellent condition $5 + shipping from 66214.
20190705_110015.jpg
Blank receipts, one package is English, one package is Spanish. $1 + shipping from 66214.
20190705_110123.jpg
Pampered Chef logo (Chef's hat) paper, back of page is blank. Nearly full package, $2.50 + shipping from 66214.

I a man interested in the wallet. How much would the shipping be to send to 37190

tcrouch said:
I a man interested in the wallet. How much would the shipping be to send to 37190
I can ship it first class US Mail for $3.00 or Priority Mail for $8.00.

I have decided that it might not work for me. Thank you for letting me know.

Thanks for letting me know, have a great weekend!

Hi! I know this is an old post but I was wondering if the DCB tote is still available.

ChelsieR said:
Hi! I know this is an old post but I was wondering if the DCB tote is still available.
Yes, it is still available. If you are interested just send me your zip and I can figure shipping. Thanks!

kcnancy said:
Yes, it is still available. If you are interested just send me your zip and I can figure shipping. Thanks!
My zip code is 28785.

ChelsieR said:
My zip code is 28785.
Hi Chelsie, I can ship it first class mail for $2.05, the total would be $7.05. If this works for you please private message me with your shipping address. Thanks!

If ChelsieR passes on the DCB tote (I hope I'm assuming correctly - Deluxe Cooking Blender?) please let me know. 21613

Lisa67 said:
If ChelsieR passes on the DCB tote (I hope I'm assuming correctly - Deluxe Cooking Blender?) please let me know. 21613
Hi Lisa67 - The tote that ChelsieR has asked about is for the 'original' Pampered Chef DCB - the Deep Covered Baker. The Nylon tool turnabout tote is not padded but would hold the new DCB (Deluxe Cooking Blender). See pics above for reference.

Hi, is the wallet still available? My zip code is 03282

Is the wallet still available? 48640

What is the size of the New Passport Travel Wallet?

The New Passport Travel Wallet measures 7.25 inches by 5 inches, making it the perfect size to fit in your carry-on or purse.

Is the New Passport Travel Wallet made of durable material?

Yes, the New Passport Travel Wallet is made of high-quality, durable polyester material to withstand the wear and tear of travel.

How many compartments does the New Passport Travel Wallet have?

The New Passport Travel Wallet features 6 compartments, including a zippered pocket, card slots, and a larger pocket for your passport or other important documents.

Does the New Passport Travel Wallet come with a chef's hat logo?

Yes, the New Passport Travel Wallet comes with a stylish chef's hat logo, making it a perfect gift for any Pampered Chef consultant or cooking enthusiast.

Can the New Passport Travel Wallet hold more than one passport?

Yes, the New Passport Travel Wallet has enough room to hold multiple passports, making it a great option for families or frequent travelers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • kcnancy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Candi_f