• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultants Who Sign B/W Now and 9/1....

In summary, the consultant is wondering if their host will receive both spring and fall catalogs. The website states they will receive spring materials, but this doesn't make sense. However, the consultant signed a new consultant in January and they received both fall and spring catalogs. The consultant wants to ensure their host is prepared for both seasons and mentions that if they sign in August, they will receive a mix of both spring and fall materials. They also mention that consultants who sign now will receive a transition package and 25 spring catalogs, while those who sign later will only receive fall paperwork.
kdangel518
Gold Member
Wouldn't they get both spring AND fall catalogs? The website says they should get spring materials, but that doesn't make sense to me. They're not going to get a changeover kit... I signed a consultant in January and they gave her both a pack of fall catalogs and a pack of spring catalogs since she came on right in between seasons.

I have a host who will be taking advantage of the kit credit in the next few weeks. I want to make sure she's prepared for the tail end of the spring season AND the beginning of the fall, and let her know what to expect :chef:

kdangel518 said:
Wouldn't they get both spring AND fall catalogs? The website says they should get spring materials, but that doesn't make sense to me. They're not going to get a changeover kit... I signed a consultant in January and they gave her both a pack of fall catalogs and a pack of spring catalogs since she came on right in between seasons.

I have a host who will be taking advantage of the kit credit in the next few weeks. I want to make sure she's prepared for the tail end of the spring season AND the beginning of the fall, and let her know what to expect :chef:

In August if they sign, they will get a mix of Spring and Fall...I was just reading that somewhere - let me see if I can remember where and find it again.

It's in the July CN. Consultants who sign now will get the Spring kit, and will probably also get a changeover box (although don't quote me on that, it's an educated guess not a fact).Kit agreements submitted Aug. 1-22 will include Fall paperwork, a transition package, and 25 spring catalogs.Kit agreements submitted Aug. 23 and later will include Fall paperwork only.

What are the benefits of signing up as a consultant between now and 9/1?

By signing up as a consultant between now and 9/1, you will receive special incentives and discounts that are not available at other times of the year. These may include discounted starter kit prices, bonus products, and increased commission rates.

Can I still sign up as a consultant after 9/1?

Yes, you can still sign up as a consultant after 9/1. However, you may not be eligible for the same incentives and discounts that are offered for signing up between now and 9/1.

What is included in the starter kit for consultants who sign up between now and 9/1?

The starter kit for consultants who sign up between now and 9/1 may vary, but typically includes a variety of high-quality kitchen tools and products, as well as business supplies to help you get started as a consultant.

Do I need any prior experience to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, you do not need any prior experience to become a Pampered Chef consultant. Our team will provide you with all the necessary training and resources to help you succeed as a consultant.

Is there a minimum sales requirement for consultants who sign up between now and 9/1?

No, there is no minimum sales requirement for consultants who sign up between now and 9/1. However, we do encourage our consultants to strive for their best and reach their sales goals to maximize their earnings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stephanieboyd
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
stephanieboyd
  • kdangel518
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ceciliagrantham
  • GCarter1013