• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do Consultants Earn Commission from Their Own Wedding Registry?

In summary, the Consultant's Own Registry is a feature for Pampered Chef consultants to create a personalized registry for their business. To create one, you must be an active consultant and can customize it to your liking. The benefits include promoting and earning commission on favorite products. It is free to use, but purchases made through the registry are subject to regular fees.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
If a consultant creates a wedding registry for her own wedding, does she earn commission and host benefits on the registry?

Yes and Yes!!!

The only thing she won't get is commission on anything that she purchases above the Free products.

Think of it as a regular kitchen show. We still earn commission and free product, and can purchase the monthly host special as well as half price items.

WOO- HOO!

jwpamp said:
Yes and Yes!!!

The only thing she won't get is commission on anything that she purchases above the Free products.

Think of it as a regular kitchen show. We still earn commission and free product, and can purchase the monthly host special as well as half price items.

WOO- HOO!

Okay, thanks! It's my new recruit, and she's getting married in July. I thought that was right, and that's what I'd told her...but then I started 2nd guessing myself about the commission part, and couldn't find any info on it on CC.

If you want to double check, call HO and hit the button for Consultant Career Solutions.

jwpamp said:
If you want to double check, call HO and hit the button for Consultant Career Solutions.

Yep, tried that - left a message, haven't gotten a call back. I also sent an email...no answer yet. But she's signing tomorrow, and I wanted to be able to have this info for her.

I didn't know that consultants could even have a registry...that is good to know.

What is the Consultant's Own Registry?

The Consultant's Own Registry is a feature that allows Pampered Chef consultants to create a personalized registry for their own business. It is a convenient way for consultants to showcase and sell their favorite products to their customers.

How do I create a Consultant's Own Registry?

In order to create a Consultant's Own Registry, you must be an active consultant with Pampered Chef. Simply log into your consultant account and navigate to the "Registry" section. From there, you can easily set up and customize your registry to your liking.

What are the benefits of having a Consultant's Own Registry?

Having a Consultant's Own Registry allows you to easily share and promote your favorite Pampered Chef products with your customers. It also allows you to earn commission on any purchases made through your registry, which can help boost your business and increase your earnings.

Can I customize my Consultant's Own Registry?

Yes, you can fully customize your Consultant's Own Registry to reflect your personal brand and style. You can choose which products to include, add photos and descriptions, and even set up special offers and promotions for your customers.

Do I need to pay any fees to use the Consultant's Own Registry?

No, there are no additional fees to use the Consultant's Own Registry. It is a free feature available to all active Pampered Chef consultants. However, any purchases made through your registry will be subject to the usual commission and shipping fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tiggger
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
Replies