1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Consultant's own registry?

1. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

If a consultant creates a wedding registry for her own wedding, does she earn commission and host benefits on the registry?

May 10, 2009
  2. jwpamp

jwpamp Veteran Member

Yes and Yes!!!

The only thing she won't get is commission on anything that she purchases above the Free products.

Think of it as a regular kitchen show. We still earn commission and free product, and can purchase the monthly host special as well as half price items.

WOO- HOO!

May 10, 2009
  3. ChefBeckyD

Okay, thanks! It's my new recruit, and she's getting married in July. I thought that was right, and that's what I'd told her...but then I started 2nd guessing myself about the commission part, and couldn't find any info on it on CC.

May 10, 2009
  4. jwpamp

jwpamp Veteran Member

If you want to double check, call HO and hit the button for Consultant Career Solutions.

May 12, 2009
  5. ChefBeckyD

Yep, tried that - left a message, haven't gotten a call back. I also sent an email...no answer yet. But she's signing tomorrow, and I wanted to be able to have this info for her.

May 12, 2009
  6. stacywhitlow

stacywhitlow Veteran Member

I didn't know that consultants could even have a registry...that is good to know.

May 12, 2009
Have something to add?