• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultants Ordering Next Guest Month's Special

L
ltkacz
I've been a consultant since September, and I've never done this, but would like to. How do I go about doing it?

Thanks so much for all of your help.

I love this board!

I pull up the personal order form on PP. I think you have to manually enter the number and price for the guest special because it will not be listed as such until the next month. Then you put in something like "March 1 - April 30" in the time frame. That way you can order it early. When you download the update in April it should correct the date. Someone let us know if this is not correct. I have not ever done this.

Shawnna said:
I pull up the personal order form on PP. I think you have to manually enter the number and price for the guest special because it will not be listed as such until the next month. Then you put in something like "March 1 - April 30" in the time frame. That way you can order it early. When you download the update in April it should correct the date. Someone let us know if this is not correct. I have not ever done this.
You have to do this in the product update screen first. Click on "update" then "product information". Then be sure to click on "ADD". Put in the guest special product # (eg. Easy Read Measuring Cups are GJ16). Put in the description and price ($17.60). You need to be sure the start date is March 1 and end date is March 31 (actually the dates don't really matter as long as the date you want to do the order is between the start and end date on the screen). It's a guest special so you can leave that part as the default gives you. Then click "update". Then under non-commission orders you click on "personal order" and put in the product # (in this example GJ16) and then finish out the order and submit it!

When you do the next product update the product you put in will disappear but it won't matter because you would have already gotten it. ;)

1. How do I become a consultant?

To become a consultant, you must first have expertise in a particular field or industry. This can be gained through education, work experience, or a combination of both. Once you have the necessary knowledge and skills, you can start offering your services as a consultant.

2. How do I find clients as a consultant?

There are various ways to find clients as a consultant. You can network, attend industry events, use social media, or even reach out to potential clients directly. It's also important to have a strong online presence and a well-designed website to attract clients.

3. What is the process for ordering the next month's special as a consultant?

The process for ordering the next month's special may vary depending on the company or organization you are consulting for. It's best to reach out to the appropriate person or department within the company and inquire about the ordering process. They will provide you with the necessary information and instructions.

4. Can I order the next month's special even though I'm new to consulting?

Yes, as long as you are a registered consultant with the company and have the necessary credentials, you should be able to order the next month's special. It's important to follow the company's guidelines and procedures for ordering to ensure a smooth process.

5. Can I get help or advice from other consultants on this board?

Yes, this board is a great resource for connecting with other consultants and receiving helpful advice and guidance. You can post your questions or concerns and get responses from experienced consultants who may have faced similar situations. Just remember to always follow the board's guidelines and be respectful of others' opinions and advice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • HeatherStephani
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefCherry
  • heidabear