• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Local Consultants in My Town - TPC Website

In summary, the main TPC website does not have a feature to search for other consultants in a specific town. This information is considered private and only shared through personal connections. Many consultants prefer to not know about others in their area to avoid competition and maintain a sense of privacy. However, based on the conversation, it appears that there are several consultants in the Dayton, Ohio area.
ChrisIsCookin!
Does anyone know if there is a way on the main TPC website to find out other consultants (how many and where) who live in my town? I'd really love to get a better idea of how many of us there are in this area.
Thanks, Chris :)

PS - A special thank you to everyone who helped me figure out how to get my question posted!!! ;)

No WayThere is no way to find out who is a consultant in your area via the TPC website. And they willnot tell you if you write or call. It is concidered privilaged info. My Director has no idea who is in our area unless she meets them. My Executive director does not know unless they are attached to her group. It is very hush hush. This is so there is no territory staking.
It is better if you do not know. This is what keeps you in business strangely enough. If you knew there was another consultant in your area. Would you not feel funny about asking EVERYONE to have shows? That why we don't know. Phsycological thing.

No there is not a way of knowing. I have always wondered the samething. I can tell you that I live in Oakwood, so I am not that far from you. I know of plenty of consultants in Kettering, Centerville, Bellbrook, Miamisburg. That is all I can think of at this time.

Who is your director?

Tracy

How funny!! My director is in that area as well. And I live in NW Indiana. My recruiter lives n. of Dayton. It seems that there are a lot of consultants in that area of Ohio!

Hey! Dayton area here too! :) I do think there are a whole lot of consultants in this area. A new girl just started yesterday where I work and she's a consultant too! Turns out her director and my director do joint cluster meetings. Needless to say, in an office with only 7 people, the other girls are already sick to death of hearing us talk about it!

What is a consultant?

A consultant for Pampered Chef is an independent business owner who sells high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items through cooking demonstrations and parties.

How do I find a consultant in my area?

You can find a consultant in your area by visiting the Pampered Chef website and using the "Find a Consultant" tool. Simply enter your zip code and a list of consultants in your area will be displayed.

What services do consultants offer?

Consultants offer a variety of services, including hosting cooking demonstrations, providing personalized product recommendations, and offering cooking tips and recipes using Pampered Chef products.

Can I become a consultant in my area?

Yes, anyone can become a consultant for Pampered Chef. Simply visit the "Join Us" section of the website to learn more and sign up to become a consultant in your area.

What are the benefits of having a consultant in my area?

Having a consultant in your area allows you to see and try Pampered Chef products in person, receive personalized product recommendations, and have access to cooking tips and recipes using the products. Consultants also offer special deals and discounts to their customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jordanleigh1743
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
leshelman
  • jori-sc