• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Transform Your Business with Expert Advice from Consultant's Corner

In summary, Melissa saw a new format for the first time under someone else's login and was surprised. Her consultant before had left for Florida and was gone until the 27th. She returned and had a lot going on.
finley1991
It looks really pretty with the new format!!!!

Agreed but i was shocked! I signed in as one of my consultants to check on the status of her show that was on hold to see if I had to take care of it (will explain) and she had this new screen! I was like WTH!?!?! I don't get this! So I signed back in as myself and low and behold since this morning it had updated!

As for my consultant before anyone jumps on me for doing something unethical...she just joined June 1 and had her GO show and one other. She left for FL to get married on June 11 and was gone til the 25th. She returned and on the 27th her little sister died (age 27-28). So her plate has been full without the declined credit card that seh didn't know how to handle blah blah blah. So inbetween happiness and tragedy I got ahold of her to get the info from her to help her out.

I don't think there is anything unethical about helping out a consultant in a time of need. She's luck to have you Melissa!

Whoa, what a surprise. Very Snazzy! Melissa, nothing wrong with what you did. I do it too. All in running your business.

Thanks ladies! That means a lot! I felt I had to explain since sometimes the self-proclaimed 'ethics committee' is out and about and I wasn't looking for a reprimand.

Hey, customer service comes first! If they are physically or mentally unable to get something resolved & are willing to give you their password so you can help out, then I don't see why that would be wrong. ;)But I bet it was funny to see the new format for the firs time under someone else's log-in! LOL

My thought was "WTH?!?!? SHe gets this funky new screen and I don't??? I see how newbies rank! (assuming it was b/c she was new!" See what happens when we assume??? :)

Tonite though closing a show I had to pull up the special and another D had a problem d/l the mtg planners and I couldn't find anything at first glance! Snazzy but I'm suprised it wasn't revealed AFTER conference.

I'm surprised they didn't wait a day til June was over and we were all through our end of month madness!

What is "Consultant's Corner"?

"Consultant's Corner" is a section of our website that offers resources, tips, and advice for consultants and those interested in consulting. It covers a wide range of topics such as business development, marketing, client management, and more.

Who can benefit from "Consultant's Corner"?

Anyone who is currently working as a consultant or is considering starting a career in consulting can benefit from "Consultant's Corner". It offers valuable insights and practical tips from experienced professionals in the field.

How often is "Consultant's Corner" updated?

Our team updates "Consultant's Corner" regularly with new articles and resources. We aim to provide fresh and relevant content for our readers on a weekly basis.

Can I submit my own content to be featured on "Consultant's Corner"?

Yes, we welcome contributions from consultants and experts in the industry. If you have valuable insights or tips to share, please reach out to us through our contact form and our team will review your submission.

Is "Consultant's Corner" free to access?

Yes, "Consultant's Corner" is completely free for everyone to access. We believe in providing valuable resources and support for consultants without any cost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Suzy Englert
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • crystalscookingnow