• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Signing In to Consultant's Corner? Here's What You Need to Know"

In summary, if you forget your Consultant's Corner password, you can reset it by clicking on the "Forgot Password" link on the sign-in page and following the instructions in the email. If you are getting an error message when trying to sign in, make sure you are using the correct email and password and try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. You can change your username and password at any time in the "My Account" section. Some features may only be available to certain levels of consultants and if you are unable to access a feature, please contact customer service for assistance. To sign out of your account, click on the "Sign Out" button at the top right corner of the page.
urbnk8
I haven't been on here for a while, so maybe someone's already talked about this, but is anybody else having trouble signing in to Consultant's Corner?

I put in my consultant number and password and I get the screen saying that the site has been moved or changed.

Did I miss something somewhere? It's been doing it since at LEAST Saturday...maybe sooner, I can't remember.

Thanks!

Heather

I just signed on as usual with no problem. Sorry

Thanks...I wonder what the deal is...

Call HO... since there is no way to e-mail tech support since you cant log in.

Make sure you are signing in on the "United States" website. Sometimes that can make a difference. Other than that, I don't know? You are active, right?

Inactive consultants can log into consultant's corner, until they've been inactive for a year. That's the only way they have to get monthly specials, etc, since inactive consultants don't receive the newsletter.I'd clear your cache and cookies, and then try again. If you're still having problems, call Tech Support.

What should I do if I forget my Consultant's Corner password?

If you forget your password, you can reset it by clicking on the "Forgot Password" link on the sign-in page. You will receive an email with instructions on how to reset your password.

Why am I getting an error message when trying to sign in?

If you are receiving an error message, it could be due to a few reasons. Make sure you are using the correct email and password to sign in. If you are still having trouble, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and try again. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Can I change my Consultant's Corner username and password?

Yes, you can change your username and password at any time by going to the "My Account" section of Consultant's Corner. Click on the "Edit" button next to your username or password to make changes.

Why am I not able to access certain features on Consultant's Corner?

Some features on Consultant's Corner may only be available to certain levels of consultants. If you believe you should have access to a feature but are unable to access it, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

How do I sign out of my Consultant's Corner account?

You can sign out of your account by clicking on the "Sign Out" button at the top right corner of the page. It is important to always sign out of your account when using a shared or public computer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tinat51796
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pckelly
  • cmdtrgd