1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Consultants Corner

1. KellARooni

KellARooni Member

If I just signed and got my Consultant ID, how do I get signed into Consultants Corner??

May 30, 2008
  2. stacywhitlow

stacywhitlow Veteran Member

You need a password. Should be emailed within 24 hours. You will also get a letter that has your ID & password plus your kit enhancement month, 30-day & 90-day dates.

May 30, 2008
  3. KellARooni

KellARooni Member

Thank you! I am very impatient! I have being waiting weeks to do this! Its nice to at least know what I can expect!!

May 30, 2008
  4. baychef

baychef Senior Member Silver Member

When you do get to log onto Consultant's Corner, you will feel like a child going to Disney! Far too much to see in a day, let alone in a week! And of course, you will want to ride on everything and see everything!!! The excitement is high when you log on!!

May 30, 2008
  5. Kitchen Diva

Kitchen Diva Legend Member Gold Member

Welcome (again) Kelly! :) You'll enjoy consultant's corner!

May 30, 2008
  6. KellARooni

KellARooni Member

Could it really...REALLY take a whole 24 hours for me to get my password?? :yuck:

May 30, 2008
  7. Kitchen Diva

It took me 72 hours, but do not fret- I am an anomaly- I often seem to be the recipient of oddities and unexplainables. :) You should have yours soon- I will pray it happens before the next 24 hours!

May 30, 2008
  8. KellARooni

KellARooni Member

Could that have been bc you signed on a Friday? :D

May 30, 2008
  9. Kitchen Diva

Why as a matter of fact, yes I did sign on a Friday! :)

May 30, 2008
  10. KellARooni

KellARooni Member

So maybe I should just put the computer down for a while!! I AM on vacation...;)

May 30, 2008
  11. Kitchen Diva

Yes, go fire up the Pina Colada machine and put in a DVD and just busy yourself with something else. You could help me write a poem about my dislike of Dill if you get bored! :)

May 30, 2008
  12. KellARooni

KellARooni Member

I was actually going to work on a LOVE poem to cilantro in rebuttle to your Ode to Cilantro!! :rolleyes:

May 30, 2008
  13. chefmeg

chefmeg Senior Member Gold Member

Kelli, I like you already, girl! Give that poem the once over and post it just to make Kasey squirm!!!!!

i love you Kasey!

May 30, 2008
Have something to add?