• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Enhanced Consultants Corner - Simplifying Your Experience

In summary, Consultants Corner is a free section of the Pampered Chef website that offers resources and tools for independent consultants to run their businesses more efficiently. You can access it by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Consultants Corner" tab. It provides training materials, marketing materials, business forms, and a feature called "My Brand" where you can customize marketing materials with your own information and logo. There is no fee to use Consultants Corner, as it is included in your consultant account.
monica_sweetconsultant
Silver Member
I just have to say that I am very impressed with the new look of Consultants corner. I opened it up and was like wow!! It sure makes getting around it easier and faster. Thanks PC for all the great work and making life easier for us!!!

Love It!I too opened up consultant's corner this morning and couldn't believe my eyes!! It is so beautiful and modern that it just fits right in with everything else that The Pampered Chef does. I love that they stay up to date and current. It's so nice when customers say that they love your website. I updated my personal site today and I just love the new RED!! I think it really makes it pop!

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with the new look of Consultants Corner! I completely agree, it looks fantastic and definitely makes navigating the site much easier. I appreciate the hard work that went into creating this new design and making our lives as consultants easier. It's great to see that the company is constantly improving and updating our resources. Keep up the great work, PC!

1. What is Consultants Corner?

Consultants Corner is a section of the Pampered Chef website that provides resources and tools for our independent consultants to help them run their businesses more efficiently.

2. How do I access Consultants Corner?

You can access Consultants Corner by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Consultants Corner" tab at the top of the page.

3. What resources are available in Consultants Corner?

In Consultants Corner, you can find training materials, marketing materials, business forms, and other resources to help you grow your business and support your customers.

4. Can I customize my own marketing materials in Consultants Corner?

Yes, Consultants Corner has a feature called "My Brand" where you can customize marketing materials with your own contact information and logo.

5. Is there a fee to use Consultants Corner?

No, Consultants Corner is a free resource for all Pampered Chef independent consultants to use. It is included in your consultant account and there are no additional fees to access it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcchefpat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Nep2nfly
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila