• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Checked Out Consultants Corner Yet?

In summary, it seems that the cc website is experiencing technical difficulties and is currently down. Many users are unable to access the site or are experiencing slow loading times. Some are trying to submit important orders or update their pages, but are unable to do so. Tech support is aware of the issue and is working to resolve it, with an estimated time of one hour. There is also a concern about the submission deadline being extended if the site does not come back up before midnight Central time.
chefcharity
Just logged on - cc is up and running.

Good timing! My mince pies are ready!
Woo hoo! My first element of SAT (we're behind in the UK) is in with 55 minutes to go!

Hm, I can't get on! :(

I think it's down again. :(

Yup. I was in and when I went to change pages I got this error message:

Message from the NSAPI plugin:

No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Build date/time: Nov 10 2005 13:55:38

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Change Number: 673623

Hah i was wondering if everyone was having issues or if it was just me... now i see... everyone is having issues! I have a $1500 show I'm desperately trying to submit! Eeeek!

Glad it's not just me!!!
Luckily, I submitted my BIG show yesterday, but it's bugging me that I can't get in right now.

I need to check something

Please come back up

:chef:

wonder if submitting shows is down???

I have two shows to go in maybe 3 (the host hasn't call me back to close and she won't answer the phone

whiteyteresa said:
wonder if submitting shows is down???

I have two shows to go in maybe 3 (the host hasn't call me back to close and she won't answer the phone

Yes, the main server is down. I talked to Tech suport and they said wait an 30min-hour and hopefully it will be back up???

hope so I want to set up my cyber monday show so I can send the email out tomorrow!

I need to submit a waiver for one of my consultants.... :( urgh!

I can't get in either!
I need to double check my numbers...I have a show to submit that will BARELY put me over $3000...but I want to make SURE..'cause if i'm at $2,999.75... GRRR~!

AS i was typing the above...my director sent this:

Dear McDonald Cluster:
Just got off the phone with Home Office they anticipate that the site will be up in one hour, they are aware of the submission problem. I did ask if they didn't go live before midnight Central time would they extend the cut-off, they assured me that that would happen.

Remember we have until 1:00 eastern time to submit orders.

--

ok....can't get on here, either....got that weird backend :eek:
message earlier!!!! now....just can't find site....
was having a problem getting to my webpage earlier, but now that is ok. :thumbup:
Trying to get my page updated for Dec. so I can send out my newsletter!!!!:cry:

What is "Consultants Corner"?

"Consultants Corner" is a section on our website exclusively for Pampered Chef consultants. It provides resources, tools, and support to help you grow your business.

How do I access "Consultants Corner"?

To access "Consultants Corner", simply log in to your consultant account on our website. Once you are logged in, you will see a link to "Consultants Corner" in the top menu.

What resources are available in "Consultants Corner"?

"Consultants Corner" offers a variety of resources, including training materials, marketing materials, product information, and business tips. You can also find updates on company news and promotions.

Can I customize my "Consultants Corner" experience?

Yes, you can customize your "Consultants Corner" experience by selecting your preferred language and region. You can also update your contact information and manage your email preferences.

Is there a fee for using "Consultants Corner"?

No, "Consultants Corner" is a free resource for all Pampered Chef consultants. We want to provide you with the support and tools you need to succeed in your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Kjurich