• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Point of a Consultant Number?

In summary, a consultant number is a unique identification number assigned to each Pampered Chef consultant and is used to track sales, commissions, and bonuses. It is necessary for placing orders, receiving commissions, and accessing the consultant website. Your consultant number can be found on your consultant agreement, welcome email, or by contacting customer service. It cannot be changed, but can be retrieved by logging into your account or contacting customer service if forgotten.
chefautumn
I've been noticing after some consulants leave their signature they give their consultant number. Why? :confused:
I don't mean to be so straight forward, I'm just wondering if I'm missing something by not having mine available.

Thanks

I think it's just habit. I use my number on my stamp (catalogs, receipts, recipe cards, etc) to make future exchanges easier for the customer.

Same hereIt's just impressed itself into my typing! It really does help on all my outside correspondence. I have had one person use my name and consultant number when they signed up for their ss kit (just got an email from HO)-- and I have NEVER MET THEM. I think I will keep posting it! Lol :D

What is a consultant number?

A consultant number is a unique identification number assigned to each Pampered Chef consultant. It is used to track sales, commissions, and bonuses earned by the consultant.

Why do I need a consultant number?

A consultant number is required in order to place orders, receive commissions, and access the Pampered Chef consultant website. It is also used to identify you as a consultant and track your progress and achievements.

How do I find my consultant number?

Your consultant number can be found on your consultant agreement, welcome email, or by contacting Pampered Chef's customer service. It is also displayed in your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website.

Can I change my consultant number?

No, your consultant number is unique to you and cannot be changed. If you have a reason for needing a new consultant number, you will need to contact Pampered Chef's customer service to discuss your options.

What should I do if I forget my consultant number?

If you forget your consultant number, you can find it by logging into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting customer service. You may also be able to find it on your consultant agreement or welcome email.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Bobbi
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • cincychef
  • General Chat
Replies