• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Include My Consultant Number in Replies & Flyers?

In summary, Sara thinks it is helpful to have your consultant number on different pieces of content to help people identify you as an expert in the field. Kristi feels that it is possible for someone to fake being a PC consultant and therefore it is not necessary to include your number on all pieces of content.
kitchen queen
I notice some of you place your consultant number at the bottom of your replies & in some of the letters and flyers I have gotten from this website.

Are we supposed to do that? If not, then why do you put your number out there?

I could definately see the benefit of not trying to struggle to remember the number. :)

Thanks,
Sara

I wondered the same thing! Thanks Sara for asking! :)

Kristi

You don't need to put your consultant number out there. It is helpful if someone (customer) wants to return something and they can't find anything but an old catalog with your consultant number. OR if a consultant wants to sign up, they need your name and consultant number.

Yeah, i was thinking more along the lines of security issues. Not that most of us are like this, but anyone can call up and say i'm so-n-so with this consultant number and do and undo things that can cause problems for me. For marketing purposes though, i think you need to put Independent Kitchen Consultant #......

Never thought of that!Wow. I never thought of that! I have my consultant number on my stamp and it is on all my catalogs. I don't put it on flyers, but I never saw a problem putting it on stuff. I guess I kind of thought we had to, not as in a mandate, but I guess the flip side of what you ladies are saying~that it makes people know you are not just anyone collecting money and orders and not really with the PC. I don't know, I thought it was a means of identification, kind of like a "license" to be doing the job. I guess I really never thought that people can screw with the number... too late for me now, but definitely something to think about!

There was a promotion last year that PC had where the number was needed - I think it was to order on line before Christmas 2003. Anyway, that's when I started putting it on. It also gives potential recruits all the information to sign - I haven't had anyone do that but why not let them have that ability? ;)

When you call PC they ask specific things besides your number - like show number, product you're talking about, etc. I'm sure if someone was not legitimate they would be suspicious. That being said, I do not put it on everything.

1. Should I always include my consultant number in replies and flyers?

It is highly recommended to include your consultant number in all replies and flyers. This ensures that you receive credit for any sales or referrals that come from these materials.

2. Will including my consultant number affect the price for customers?

No, including your consultant number in replies and flyers will not affect the price for customers. It simply helps track sales and referrals back to you as the consultant.

3. Can I include my consultant number in replies and flyers for any Pampered Chef product?

Yes, you can include your consultant number for any Pampered Chef product in replies and flyers. This includes both new and seasonal products.

4. What if I forget to include my consultant number in a reply or flyer?

If you forget to include your consultant number in a reply or flyer, it is still possible to receive credit for the sale or referral. You can contact your team leader or the Pampered Chef customer service team to have your consultant number added to the order.

5. Is it necessary to include my consultant number in every reply and flyer, even if I know the customer personally?

Yes, it is important to include your consultant number in every reply and flyer, even if you know the customer personally. This ensures that you receive proper credit for all sales and referrals, and also helps track your business success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mikecooks
Replies
Views
ritabenson