• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Consultant Join My Team Without Their Neglectful Recruiter?

Thank you for your input. Mary is asking to be moved to a whole new cluster because she doesn't like the idea of this other recruiter making money off of her. Her partner is also asking to be moved, but they are both asking to be moved to a whole new cluster. The hospitality director will not move anyone anywhere. They will have to go inactive and resign under you.
lockhartkitchen
?? I have a consultant (not recruited by me) that has joined the cluster meetings I run. I met her at Spring Launch. She joined PC in November, but has never heard a word from her recruiter, her director, etc. There were no cluster meetings, etc. (Mary) wants to be under me. She called me tonight and asked if this is possible. She doesn't like the idea that this other recruiter is making money off of her, and provides no support. (mary) is calling the HO Monday, to see if she can be under me instead. I know in the past consultants could request a new director, but I'm a team leader. Anyone have an answer?

In extenuating circumstances, they will move someone further up their own line to someone who will support them. But I've never heard of them moving anyone to a whole new cluster. I'm pretty sure they will tell her no. She would have to go inactive the 6 months, then re-sign under you. :( Sorry!!!

HO won't move anyone anywhere. She will have to go inactive and resign under you. I hate to see this happen to the other recruiter...and the other's upline. Perhaps if she knew that the consultant in question needed her help she would take action. Or her upline would. It's worth it for her to contact her upline (names are on her commission check) -- perhaps her upline would take her under her wing.

I believe she can change to anyone she likes as a "Hospitality" director, but needs to go inactive for 6 months and start all over again to sign up with a new recruiter. As it stands, her commission will stay put.

I will continue to have her involved in my cluster meetings, either way. When I recruit someone, I ask what kind of support they would like. Weekly phone calls, available only when they have questions,etc. But I always encourage attending cluster meetings, and recognize them for those important milestones they accomplish. To recruit and never contact anymore is unacceptable. It's a bummer that I can't have her on my team, as she's doing really good. Her partner could sign up under me, then (Mary) could go inactive. But I don't want them to do that just to be under me. I will continue to support with nothing I gain, because that's the way I am.

Me too Julie! I don't care if I'm not making money off them, I'm still happy to support the girls here on the island, answer questions, have them at the cluster meetings, etc. :D

1. What does it mean when a consultant wants a new recruiter?

When a consultant wants a new recruiter, it means that they are not satisfied with their current recruiter and are seeking a new one to work with. This could be due to various reasons such as lack of communication, poor performance, or a clash in work styles.

2. How do I know if I need a new recruiter as a consultant?

As a consultant, you may feel the need for a new recruiter if you are not getting the desired results or if there is a breakdown in the working relationship with your current recruiter. It may also be a good idea to consider a new recruiter if you are expanding your business and need someone with a different set of skills or expertise.

3. Can I switch recruiters in the middle of a project as a consultant?

It is possible to switch recruiters in the middle of a project as a consultant, but it is not recommended. It can disrupt the flow of work and may cause delays and confusion. It is best to have a clear understanding with your current recruiter and give them a chance to improve before considering a switch.

4. How do I find a new recruiter as a consultant?

One way to find a new recruiter as a consultant is by networking and asking for recommendations from colleagues or other professionals in your field. You can also search for recruiting agencies or individuals online and conduct thorough research to find the right fit for your needs and preferences.

5. What should I look for in a new recruiter as a consultant?

When looking for a new recruiter as a consultant, it is important to consider their experience and track record, their understanding of your industry and business needs, their communication and work style, and their rates and fees. It is also helpful to have a clear understanding of your own needs and expectations before making a decision.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Chef Rachel
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lockhartkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Katiek77
  • PamperedSD