• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant wants new recruiter

lockhartkitchen

Aug 22, 2007
?? I have a consultant (not recruited by me) that has joined the cluster meetings I run. I met her at Spring Launch. She joined PC in November, but has never heard a word from her recruiter, her director, etc. There were no cluster meetings, etc. (Mary) wants to be under me. She called me tonight and asked if this is possible. She doesn't like the idea that this other recruiter is making money off of her, and provides no support. (mary) is calling the HO Monday, to see if she can be under me instead. I know in the past consultants could request a new director, but I'm a team leader. Anyone have an answer?

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
In extenuating circumstances, they will move someone further up their own line to someone who will support them. But I've never heard of them moving anyone to a whole new cluster. I'm pretty sure they will tell her no. She would have to go inactive the 6 months, then re-sign under you. :( Sorry!!!

jwpamp

Veteran Member
Jan 13, 2006
HO won't move anyone anywhere. She will have to go inactive and resign under you.

I hate to see this happen to the other recruiter...and the other's upline. Perhaps if she knew that the consultant in question needed her help she would take action. Or her upline would. It's worth it for her to contact her upline (names are on her commission check) -- perhaps her upline would take her under her wing.

gailz2

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2007
I believe she can change to anyone she likes as a "Hospitality" director, but needs to go inactive for 6 months and start all over again to sign up with a new recruiter. As it stands, her commission will stay put.

lockhartkitchen

Aug 22, 2007
I will continue to have her involved in my cluster meetings, either way. When I recruit someone, I ask what kind of support they would like. Weekly phone calls, available only when they have questions,etc. But I always encourage attending cluster meetings, and recognize them for those important milestones they accomplish. To recruit and never contact anymore is unacceptable. It's a bummer that I can't have her on my team, as she's doing really good. Her partner could sign up under me, then (Mary) could go inactive. But I don't want them to do that just to be under me. I will continue to support with nothing I gain, because that's the way I am.

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
Me too Julie! I don't care if I'm not making money off them, I'm still happy to support the girls here on the island, answer questions, have them at the cluster meetings, etc. :D

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
zonbn
Replies
Views
Shannon Russell
Replies
Views