• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Creative with Food-Themed Invitations: Discover Our Consultant Supplies!

In summary, the "Get Creative with Food-Themed Invitations" collection offers a variety of customizable invitations for different occasions, with specific food themes available. They are easy to print at home and can be ordered in bulk for a discounted price. However, envelopes are not included and must be purchased separately.
krafty119
10.00 (all) Tons of invitations – all different food theme

Have a great day!

Last edited:
PM'd you on the clothes/lapboards.

I emailed you I want the apron.

I pm'd you on lapboards.

new to pc and this site.....would love to see pictures of anything remaining....thanks in advance.

Hey Krafty,

Just sent you a PM :balloon:

~G

interested in tablecloths still have them?

Interested in clothes, messenger bag and recipe cards , let me know what is left. Do you have pic of bag?

What type of invitations are available in the "Get Creative with Food-Themed Invitations" collection?

The "Get Creative with Food-Themed Invitations" collection offers a variety of invitations for different occasions, such as dinner parties, cooking classes, and kitchen gadget demonstrations. You can also find invitations with specific food themes, such as Italian, Mexican, or BBQ.

Can I customize the invitations with my personal information?

Yes, our consultant supplies allow for personalization of the invitations. You can add your contact information, event details, and even upload your own logo or image to make the invitations unique to your business.

Are the invitations easy to print at home?

Yes, the invitations are designed to be easily printed at home. They are formatted to fit standard sized printer paper and can be printed in color or black and white. Simply download the template, add your information, and print!

Do the invitations come with envelopes?

Unfortunately, the invitations do not come with envelopes. However, they are designed to fit standard invitation sized envelopes which can easily be found at most office supply stores.

Can I order the invitations in bulk?

Yes, the invitations can be ordered in bulk. Simply select the quantity you need at checkout and receive a discount on your purchase. This is perfect for consultants who frequently host events and need a larger supply of invitations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellieM's Kitchen
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
csulier
  • dlsmeal
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Maryannbaird
  • pc ri lisa