• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Consultant Success Survey: Comparing Recent Recruits vs. Previous Hires

In summary, the consultants that you have recruited in the last 2 years on average. are as successful as your previous recruits. However, the rate of qualification has been about the same, but they quit sooner after. C for me, because of the lack of support from HO, it has been hard to motivate my team to participate in something.
DebPC
Staff member
Of the consultants that you have recruited in the last 2 years on average.
Would you say they are:

A) More successfull

B) As Successfull

C) Not as Successfull

.... as your previous recruits.

C for me too.

I would love to hear if you have recruited more or less in the last 2-3 years and if they have more or less have qualified in their 90 days and are they staying shorter or longer?

I am not sure how I would answer the first question because 2 years ago I had a different focus with my business:)

I've recruited less in the last 2 years, the rate of qualification was about the same but they quit sooner after. Good questions.

I have recruited consistantly, although this year is done by my own choosing.. wasn't going to recruit when the whole new web sitution was in full swing.. qualifying less of them though. More cancel their grand opening then ever before.

C: my recruits aren't doing much, but my personal sales are exceeding last year.

C for me as well. My leadership skills have been terrible lately. Ashamed to admit it, but I will be honest.

One disappointed me. I gave her the show I did for her for signing up. Then I gave her the 5 bookings. She did one that I was there for and has not done another thing. She has a lot on her plate in her personal life, but she has made no attempt to put in anything since those 2 parties. She will probably not submit anything this month because she has morning sickness pretty bad for her 6th child. Such a sweet person and I know people would do parties but she has to want to do them too.

C for me--second year in a row I will have more than enough points for level 2 trip but not enough recruiting points...very discouraging. Too many kitnappers.

And the new web just totally ticked me off...which didnn't help my attitude this year at all.

Just reading through old files and threads. This one peaked my interest again.

I have about 13 on my team (one will be dropped next month). They live anywhere from 100 miles south, 75 miles north, 65 miles east of me. Very few are local and those that are local either can not or will not attend a meeting.

Was thinking about doing a u-tube video that they all can watch at their own convenience. I have a downline director that does Skype meetings but not everyone will log onto that because of the time of day.

Would prefer face to face or Skype for participation but have tried even conference calls with no success.

Does anyone know of anyone who does this or have any other ideas how I can try to motivate some my team members to participate...in something? And you guessed it, the longer they don't participate, the faster they drop off like flies.

I am barely making Director each month. Also thinking about sending out a physical letter either every other week or once a month like I used to.

C for me I am finding my recruits are struggling a whole lot in the last year.

I used to get at least 2 sometimes 3 recruits each year from the lead system which is now non existent, That has hurt me for shows, sales and recruiting. But the last 2 years of those that sign which is way down it is harder to push them to qualify then most quit. 31 is hurting my business because everyone is having these shows to help friends starting so they don't want to have another. I have 7 acquaintances selling 31 that just started. I hope this fad passes as quickly as scrap booking and stamps did.

Yes the "lead system" or complete lack there of is a bummer. I used to get 4 or 5 a year, although my numbers are still consistent. Means I am working harder for less. I feel a complete lack of support from HO right now. There is a LOT wrong and very little attempt to fix it. 7 people promoted to D in January.. 7...'nuff said!

pcjenni said:
Yes the "lead system" or complete lack there of is a bummer. I used to get 4 or 5 a year, although my numbers are still consistent. Means I am working harder for less. I feel a complete lack of support from HO right now. There is a LOT wrong and very little attempt to fix it. 7 people promoted to D in January.. 7...'nuff said!

In the whole company?

yes, look at the CN that we just got.. pretty sad. there used to be pages of promotions.. it has been less than 15 new director promos each month for well over a year. The career plan is broken and we are all suffering

What is the purpose of the Consultant Success Survey?

The purpose of the Consultant Success Survey is to gather feedback and insights from consultants to improve their success and satisfaction in their roles.

Who is eligible to take the Consultant Success Survey?

Any consultant who is currently working in a consulting role is eligible to take the Consultant Success Survey.

How long does it take to complete the Consultant Success Survey?

The Consultant Success Survey typically takes around 10-15 minutes to complete, depending on the individual's responses and speed.

Are the responses to the Consultant Success Survey anonymous?

Yes, all responses to the Consultant Success Survey are completely anonymous. We value and respect the privacy of our participants.

How will the data collected from the Consultant Success Survey be used?

The data collected from the Consultant Success Survey will be used to identify areas of improvement and develop strategies to enhance the success and satisfaction of consultants. The results may also be shared with relevant parties, such as consulting firms and organizations, to promote positive change in the industry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• happykat
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Chef Diane
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • jwpamp