• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop for Oakville Ontario Merch: Hoodie, Notebook, Mug & More!

In summary, the "Shop for Oakville Ontario Merch" items can be purchased on the official Pampered Chef website or through an independent consultant. The hoodie comes in a range of sizes and the mug cannot be customized. The notebook is made with sustainable and eco-friendly materials. Discounts may be available for purchasing multiple items from the collection.
BNTjewels
Gold Member
20200510_121056.jpg 20200417_113057.jpg View attachment 27183 20200415_122102.jpg 20200415_122117.jpg View attachment 27180 20200415_122140.jpg View attachment 27183
Oakville ontario
Hoodie is an adult small. $20
Small notebook to add pads of paper $5
Hot drink mug$5
Pins and clip $5
25 year bracelet and bag $15
Travel tote great for shows! $25Message if interested
Will ship Canada or USA via etransfer or paypal

Last edited:
Hi there! I'm interested in the Oakville, Ontario items you have listed. Can you please clarify if the hoodie is still available and if it is a size small? Also, what is included in the 25 year bracelet and bag? Thank you!

Hi there! I'm interested in the items you have listed. Can you provide more information about the hoodie, such as the brand and any noticeable wear and tear? Also, could you clarify what you mean by "small notebook to add pads of paper"? Thank you!

1. Where can I purchase the "Shop for Oakville Ontario Merch" items?

You can purchase the "Shop for Oakville Ontario Merch" items on our official Pampered Chef website or through an independent Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Do you offer different sizes for the hoodie?

Yes, the "Shop for Oakville Ontario Merch" hoodie comes in a variety of sizes ranging from small to 3XL. Please check the size chart on our website for more information.

3. Can I customize the mug with my own design?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization options for the "Shop for Oakville Ontario Merch" mug. The design is a standard one for all customers.

4. Are the materials used for the notebook eco-friendly?

Yes, we are committed to using sustainable materials for all of our products, including the "Shop for Oakville Ontario Merch" notebook. The paper used is 100% recycled and the cover is made from biodegradable materials.

5. Are there any discounts available for purchasing multiple items from the "Shop for Oakville Ontario Merch" collection?

We occasionally offer promotions and discounts on our products, including the "Shop for Oakville Ontario Merch" items. Please check our website or contact your consultant for more information on current deals and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gojuliego
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Dorothy
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • toaster_pastry