• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant Sales Waiver Requirements: Unlocking Success

In summary, a sales waiver is when you are granted an extra month to submit your sales, so that you will not lose your career sales.
dovers2
I do not have my Receipe for Success at this location. Can anyone tell me the requirments for a sales waiver?

Okay I'll bite... whats a Sales Waiver? As in Leave of Absense? Or.... :confused:

I did one for april so that I could submit all of my shows in May, and have the higher commission rate. All I did was go online, and request a waiver. I said "due to a family crisis I am not able to submit any shows for the month of april. Please grant me a waiver"

I got an email a few days later (and a letter via snail mail) saying I was approved. There was not really a crisis, but my director said that was the easy way, and that required no explanation

A waiver is when you would basically get an extra month (instead of going inactive) to submit your sales. That way, you will not lose your career sales.
:) :)

You don't lose your career sales until you've been "inactive" for a year... I don't understand why you'd have to submit a waiver just to skip a month if you plan on submitting at least $200 the next month to stay current?

Pampered Laura said:
You don't lose your career sales until you've been "inactive" for a year... I don't understand why you'd have to submit a waiver just to skip a month if you plan on submitting at least $200 the next month to stay current?

No, you have confused the two parts of inactive status. You DO lose your career sales AND your personal recruits!! Check out pg F-14 in Recipe for Success. You can re-activate within a year by submitting $200 in one month. After 12 months, you have to purchase a new kit.

huh. Well I'll be durned! :D
This makes much more sense to the original question then. Carry on! LOL :eek:

Thanks for all the info.

dovers2

1. What is a Consultant Sales Waiver?

A Consultant Sales Waiver is a written agreement between a Pampered Chef consultant and the company that allows the consultant to sell products at a discounted price before the official launch date. This waiver allows consultants to purchase products for themselves or their customers at a lower price, giving them a chance to try out new products and potentially increase their sales.

2. How do I obtain a Consultant Sales Waiver?

Consultants can obtain a Consultant Sales Waiver by submitting a request to their team leader or by contacting Pampered Chef's consultant support team. The waiver must be completed and approved before the consultant can make discounted purchases.

3. Who is eligible for a Consultant Sales Waiver?

All active Pampered Chef consultants are eligible to request a Consultant Sales Waiver. However, not all products may be eligible for pre-launch sales, and the availability of the waiver may vary by region.

4. How long is the Consultant Sales Waiver valid for?

The Consultant Sales Waiver is typically valid for a limited time, usually a few weeks before the official launch date of a new product or promotion. The specific expiration date will be stated on the waiver and may vary depending on the product or promotion.

5. Are there any restrictions or limitations with the Consultant Sales Waiver?

Yes, there may be restrictions or limitations with the Consultant Sales Waiver. These may include a limit on the number of units that can be purchased at a discounted price, restrictions on reselling the products, and limitations on the use of the waiver for personal purchases. It is important for consultants to carefully review and abide by the terms of the waiver to avoid any potential issues.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • etteluap70PC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • katie0128