• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant Qualified in First Show!

In summary, being "Consultant Qualified in First Show!" means meeting sales and recruiting requirements in the first show with Pampered Chef, unlocking exclusive perks and bonuses. To achieve this, one must have $200 in sales and one qualified recruit. Benefits include a $50 product credit, a special pin, and additional bonuses in the first 90 days. Being "Consultant Qualified in First Show!" is not necessary to earn commission, but it can jumpstart success. Unfortunately, one cannot achieve this status without a qualified recruit, but can still earn other rewards and bonuses as a new consultant with Pampered Chef.
ChefCKHall
So excited, I had five ladies sign this month and Karen had her first show this evening. QUALIFED in one show! Man-oh-man. What a blessing. Karen, PC will bless you so much! Love you GIRL! CK

WAHOO...great job...to both of you!

yay!!!!!! that is so great! Good job Karen, good job CK!

WAHOOOO!!! That's fab indeed! Kudos to you for signing 5!!! WOW! And kudos for recognizing Karen's most excellent milestone.

Karen- congrats! What a way to start an amazing business! Keep it up!

That's fantastic!! What a great start!!! Enjoy those 100 PC$$$!!!

Awesome!!!!

That's fantastic! And good job being a GREAT recruiter and recognizing your recruits success.

You BOTH are going to ROCK in this business.

1. What does it mean to be "Consultant Qualified in First Show!"?

Being "Consultant Qualified in First Show!" means that a consultant has successfully met the sales and recruiting requirements in their first show with Pampered Chef. This achievement unlocks exclusive perks and bonuses for the consultant.

2. How can I become "Consultant Qualified in First Show!"?

To become "Consultant Qualified in First Show!", you must have a minimum of $200 in sales and one qualified recruit in your first show. This can be achieved by hosting a successful cooking show and inviting others to join your team as a consultant.

3. What are the benefits of being "Consultant Qualified in First Show!"?

Achieving "Consultant Qualified in First Show!" status comes with a variety of benefits, including a $50 product credit, a special "First Show" pin to wear at shows, and the opportunity to earn additional bonuses and rewards in your first 90 days with Pampered Chef.

4. Do I have to be "Consultant Qualified in First Show!" to earn commission?

No, you do not have to be "Consultant Qualified in First Show!" to earn commission. However, achieving this status can help jumpstart your success with Pampered Chef and set you on the path to earning even more commission and rewards.

5. Can I still become "Consultant Qualified in First Show!" if I don't have a qualified recruit?

Unfortunately, no. To become "Consultant Qualified in First Show!", you must have a minimum of $200 in sales and one qualified recruit. However, you can still earn other rewards and bonuses as a new consultant with Pampered Chef even without achieving this status.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
raebates
  • dme.grant
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
LauriChick
  • byrd1956