• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock Your Earning Potential: All About Our Consultant Program"

EVERYTHING!!! Requirements for staying active are submitting $200 in sales in any two consecutive months, and if you don't have sales in a month, you have to start again at the beginning of the next month. If you sell $200 in March and have no sales in April you are active until the end of May at which time you must have another $200 in sales for May. OR if you sell $150 in March you must submit $50 in April to remain active and then $150 in May to continue to remain active. If you are a direct consultant (someone you've personally recruited), you get an override on your own sales and the sales of everyone in your first and second lines. Directors
mom2kr
Could someone direct me to a link that explains the consultant program, requirements for staying active, what you have to do to obtain commission on your downline.

Thank you,

Cheryl

Last edited:
Hi Sally. :) I sent you a Private Message. What information specifically are you looking for? I can direct you to all kinds of information if you're already a consultant. If you're not a consultant yet, I'd be happy to answer each question you have specifically. :)

mom2kr said:
Could someone direct me to a link that explains the consultant program, requirements for staying active, what you have to do to obtain commission on your downline.

Thank you,

Sally
You can get information about the consultant program from the PC website or at one of our personal websites. We can't post them here but the extension to mine is: /bbrigham

To remain an active consultant you must submit $200 in sales in any 2 consecutive months. For instance, your combined sales for February and March must be $200 or more AND your combined sales for March and April must be $200 or more. If you sell $200 in March and have no sales in April you are active until the end of May at which time you must have another $200 in sales for May. OR if you sell $150 in March you must submit $50 in April to remain active and then $150 in May to continue to remain active.

If you always submit at least one show you never have to worry about this!

As far as downline commission:

Once you have recruited 2 consultants (Future Director) you get a 1% override on all your own sales and on the sales of those you recruited every month that you sell $1250 or more.

Directors (5 qualified personally recruited consultants) receive 3% override on their own sales and 3% on sales of everyone in their first and second lines every month that they have $350 in personal sales and the team (including the director) has $4000 in sales. PLUS lots of other benefits.

I hope this helps! So... are you thinking about the PC opportunity? ...or are you thinking about promoting? Whatever - I wish you the best!

Laura and Beth,

Thank you both for your information. I am considering becoming a PC consultant. I do have a consultant that I know, but I really do not want to get her excited and then if I decide that this really is not for me, I would feel bad. I also have concerns about doing a cooking show in front of people, and my family has told me that they do not care for the products. I know that you should not depend on your family for sales.

Thank you again,

Cheryl

Last edited:
Hi Sally,
I think it's great that you're giving this some thought! You've come to the right place! :) You'll get a good picture what life is like as a consultant. I say go for it! I understand about your hesitation about doing something where you'll be up in front of people....I had a huge fear! That and I wasn't too keen on cooking either. But, this experience has changed my life for the better and has shown me skills I didn't even know I had. It's been amazing! As for family not being too supportive, I know what that's like too. My mom didn't own anything PC until I had my show right before becoming a consultant. She was a big skeptic as well and I could tell wasn't that gung-ho about it. BUT, she's become one of my biggest supporters! she loves the products and is about to host her FOURTH show for me next week. She also hosted my highest show for me 1 1/2 years ago....$2800!! So, go figure. You may see people's tune change once they actually see and use the products. Next thing you'll know, she'll have more products that YOU'LL end up having. But the great thing is, you'll likely get all of yours for free! The Super Starter program is awesome!

If you have any other questions, just post them here. I know you're already working with a consultant, but feel free to email me if you want! :D Good luck to you!

Hi Sally,

Being a consultant is a blast--and my family and friends were the same way. I felt I was pushing people to do parties, simply because I didn't know anyone else. I just did a craft fair last weekend, and I've already booked four parties--from people I've never met!!! I'm sure to grow my network that way... I had a drawing for "free" shows--I pay for postage for invitations and mail them out for them, plus I bring the groceries for the recipe. Four shows--I'm psyched! Plus I got several online orders as well, which made my day.

If you don't make the $250 mark it's okay to go inactive sometimes. I went inactive over the holidays because I just had too much on my plate, and now I'm ready for more! It's the most flexible job, with the smallest investment. I think it's totally worth it... what I would do is ask other people you know to have parties for you before you sign the contract, then you won't have a knot in your stomach about "bookings."

Good luck!!!

--Erin Stevens

1. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef Consultant?

Becoming a Pampered Chef Consultant provides you with the opportunity to earn income, receive discounts on products, and build your own business. You also have access to training, support, and the ability to set your own schedule.

2. How do I sign up to become a Pampered Chef Consultant?

You can sign up to become a Pampered Chef Consultant by visiting our website and clicking on "Join Us" at the top of the page. From there, you will be guided through the application process and can choose a starter kit to get you started.

3. Do I need to have previous experience in sales or cooking to become a Pampered Chef Consultant?

No, you do not need previous experience in sales or cooking to become a Pampered Chef Consultant. Our training and support will provide you with all the tools and knowledge you need to be successful in your business.

4. How much can I earn as a Pampered Chef Consultant?

Your earnings as a Pampered Chef Consultant are based on your sales and the sales of your team. The more you sell and the more successful your team is, the more you can earn. There is no limit to your earning potential.

5. Are there any requirements or quotas I need to meet as a Pampered Chef Consultant?

As a Pampered Chef Consultant, you are not required to meet any quotas. However, we do encourage our consultants to set goals and work towards achieving them. This can help you grow your business and increase your earnings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • ChefLisa