• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Expert Advice: Consultant Planner & Changeover Kit Inquiry

In summary, there seems to be confusion about the frequency and timing of receiving a new planner from the company. It is common to receive one in the fall, and it used to come with the Changeover Package. However, there is speculation that we may have to order it separately this time. There are two versions of the planner, a spiral bound one and a non-spiral one, with the spiral one being sent to active consultants in November. It is also mentioned that the company provides a 14-month calendar for consultants who book shows in advance. There is disagreement about whether or not there is a cost associated with the planner, and some consultants are not satisfied with the Franklin Covey planner provided by the company.
AJPratt
Silver Member
Did I miss something or did we not get one with our changeover kit?

I think we get one with our spring/summer changeover in feb. the current one is good til then.

jwpamp said:
I think we get one with our spring/summer changeover in feb. the current one is good til then.
No, we usually get it in the fall. I think they sent them separately last year in, I'm thinking, end of October or in November...

It usually comes from HO around Thanksgiving as our "Thank you" gift for being consultants

:D :D See... I'm just all kinds of confused!

I thought that we only got one a year in the Springtime! Why would they make the current one through February if they were going to send us a new one soon? Plus I have always paid $3 for mine I think! Maybe I am totally confused too!!

We do usually get one in the Fall - it used to come with our Changeover Package - but seems like the last couple of times it came later....BUT - did you notice on the new supply order form, you can order it "while supplies last"? Makes me wonder if we are on our own this time for ordering it?:confused: Good Thing I have my Franklin!

I was told that if you are a active consultant as of November you get a the spiral bound planner other wise you get the other cheaper one. I remember getting mine with the s/s changeover kit. I believe the one on the supply order is the cheaper non spiral bound one.

Look at the available till date on the planner in the supply order. It may be the current one.

The non-spiral one is the one they put in the superstarter kit and sell on the supply order. The spiral one is the one they send us in November which is dated December through February if I'm not mistaken - I am using the Covey planner this year.

gilliandanielle said:
I thought that we only got one a year in the Springtime! Why would they make the current one through February if they were going to send us a new one soon? Plus I have always paid $3 for mine I think! Maybe I am totally confused too!!

They give us a 14 month calendar (jan thru feb of following year) for those that book shows months in advance. That way at your Nov. show when someone wants to book in Feb, you don't have to say "Let's wait til I get a new calendar" :) They don't send them in the spring cause the new year has already begun. We get a spiral one around Nov. but can purchase the FC one.

I don't think we have ever had to pay for the calendars. The $3 you are thinking about may be the shipping cost we are charged for our changeover kits.

I haven't been impressed with the FC planner. I rarely use the "weeks" in the back...just use the month part in the front. I am going to give it another try (using the entire organizational system) this fall. If I still don't like it I'll just go back to the free PC calendar.

I haven't been impressed with the FC planner. I rarely use the "weeks" in the back...just use the month part in the front. I am going to give it another try (using the entire organizational system) this fall. If I still don't like it I'll just go back to the free PC calendar.[/QUOTE]

I feel the same way! I wish I hadn't spent the money on it. Oh well. Good luck trying it again in the fall. I just can't get into the organizational methods they suggest.

What is included in the Consultant Planner & Changeover Kit?

The Consultant Planner & Changeover Kit includes a planner, training materials, and essential business supplies to help you successfully start and grow your Pampered Chef business.

How can I purchase the Consultant Planner & Changeover Kit?

You can purchase the Consultant Planner & Changeover Kit through your Pampered Chef consultant or through our website.

Can I customize the Consultant Planner & Changeover Kit?

Unfortunately, the Consultant Planner & Changeover Kit cannot be customized. However, it includes all the necessary materials and supplies to help you start your business.

How long does it take to receive the Consultant Planner & Changeover Kit?

Orders placed through our website typically take 7-10 business days to arrive. If you purchased the kit through your consultant, the delivery time may vary.

Can I return the Consultant Planner & Changeover Kit?

Yes, you can return the Consultant Planner & Changeover Kit within 30 days of purchase if it is unopened and in its original condition. Please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCLaurel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pctharper
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies