• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Asks: Can I Include My Own Orders on Hostess Parties?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you are able to include your own orders on hostess parties with no limit. These orders count towards your personal sales and incentives, but you cannot use your own discounts and perks. It is important to prioritize the hostess' orders over your own and not make it a regular occurrence.
castlelily
Hello,

I'm a brand new consultant (first party next week). I've really been enjoying all the tips and hits you have on the board.

I do have a question though. Can include an orders for items for yourself on a hostesses party? I realize I can't count that towards my commissions, but I figured it would be easier to include a couple additional things I'd like on her party rather than sending a separate order myself.

I haven't been able to find anything on the Pampered Partner software about this so I thought I'd ask.

TIA

Castlelily
:)

Please see your consultant handbook or contact your director.

Hello Castlelily,

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on starting your new consultant journey! I'm glad you've been finding helpful tips and advice on here.

To answer your question, it is not recommended to include orders for yourself on a hostess's party. The purpose of a hostess party is for the hostess to earn rewards and for you to earn commission from her sales. Adding your own orders to her party may confuse the commission calculations and could potentially affect the hostess's rewards.

If you would like to purchase items for yourself, it is best to place a separate order outside of the hostess's party. This will ensure that your commission and the hostess's rewards are not affected.

I hope this helps and best of luck with your first party next week! Happy selling!

Best,
[Your username]

1. Can I include my own orders on hostess parties?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you are able to include your own orders on hostess parties. This is a great way to earn commission and reach your sales goals.

2. Is there a limit to how many of my own orders I can include on a hostess party?

There is no limit to how many of your own orders you can include on a hostess party. However, it is important to remember that the main focus of a hostess party is to generate sales for the hostess, so be sure to prioritize her orders over your own.

3. Do my own orders count towards my personal sales and incentives?

Yes, your own orders count towards your personal sales and incentives. Including your own orders on hostess parties can help you reach your goals and earn rewards as a consultant.

4. Can I use my own discounts and perks when including my orders on a hostess party?

No, as a consultant, you are not able to use your own discounts and perks when including your orders on a hostess party. This is to ensure fairness and consistency for all consultants and customers.

5. Is it okay to include my own orders on every hostess party I attend?

While you are able to include your own orders on hostess parties, it is important to be mindful and not make it a regular occurrence. Hostess parties should primarily focus on generating sales for the hostess, so it is important to prioritize her orders over your own to show your support and appreciation for her hosting the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jenn822
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jenn822
  • yankeeinontario
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
yankeeinontario
  • chefw