• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March Consultant News - Receiving and Printing Issues

In summary, some consultants have not received their March Consultant news and it is being looked into. The magazine should be mailed by the 7th of the month and should be received by the consultants no later than the 1st of the month.
otisbg
Gold Member
Has anyone received their March Consultant news? I like to use the pages in my binder that I set out at shows. I contacted HO last month when I didn't receive it until Feb. 26 and they told me that the info is available online for me to print out. I dont have a color printer at this time. I sure wish we could get these by the 10th of the month like we used to in 2008.:grumpy:

I haven't received mine either.

I believe those are send out by someone other than our own HO, which means that the HO has no control over when they're delivered. Also, unless I'm mistaken, they move via USPS media (or maybe bulk) mail, which means they have a lower priority.

Well you learn something new everyday. I find it very redundant that it clearly states a delivery time frame on the address page. How frustrating.

I got my Feb. one in March! But...I did get my March one just the other day. I was happy about that, because my printer just can't do those flyers justice! I hope yours arrive soon for you.

I just got the newest one yesterday.

I wish HO would send them out the month before, like maybe the 20th. I would be great to HAVE them on the 1st!Sandi

I received Feb's today. I won't get March's at all this month, it will probably be mid-late April when it arrives. :rolleyes: It's a waste of money if you ask me for them to even send it to us since we don't get it until 2-3 weeks (or later) into the following month.

I got marchs yesterday

So glad to know I'm not the only one getting these late, I was about to have it out with my mailman as they choose what they are going to deliver to me and when. I love that it says please deliver between the March 1st and 7th and I got it on the 15th.

tbsigma94 said:
So glad to know I'm not the only one getting these late, I was about to have it out with my mailman as they choose what they are going to deliver to me and when. I love that it says please deliver between the March 1st and 7th and I got it on the 15th.

That's when I got mine too. So much for the please deliver by!

Didn't get mine this month either.....:(

I got mine on friday or saturday.

Just called HO - Career Solutions. The awesome lady I spoke with said there are major problems with the distribution of CN and it is being looked into. In the meantime, she is overnighting me another copy. I was impressed. I am at work now, watch when I get home, my original one will be in the mail. I had sent 3 emails in the past 3 weeks addressing this - I never got a reply,, just the auto-response. We should maybe all start calling? They always said - "The squeaky wheel gets the oil". The sun is shining - I think this is a good day!

I got mine earlier this week. :)

raebates said:
I believe those are send out by someone other than our own HO, which means that the HO has no control over when they're delivered. Also, unless I'm mistaken, they move via USPS media (or maybe bulk) mail, which means they have a lower priority.

That’s not entirely true. Home Office is the customer and they can either have their needs met or move their business elsewhere.

I think they need to stand up for us and put their foot down. The Consultant News should be mailed to be received (keeping in mind whatever method of mailing is used) no later than the 7th of the month. (And I think that’s too late). Many consultants don’t have printers that they can afford to reproduce the flyers on and some folks have really crummy internet connections and can’t really enjoy viewing the magazine online.

If they are going to spend the money to create something, it needs to be received in a timely manner.

I received mine just the other day.

chefjeanine said:
Many consultants don’t have printers that they can afford to reproduce the flyers on and some folks have really crummy internet connections and can’t really enjoy viewing the magazine online.

My thoughts always go to the consultants who live in communities that don't use computers at all, and I know there are plenty of them. They don't even find out about promotions and specials until they receive their physical Consultant News in the mail. It's a good thing the specials are printed at least a bit in advance, otherwise they'd be doing their shows completely blind to the specials!

I just got mine the other day as well. I had already viewed it on line but agree with Noora! :)

I too like to use the inserts in my show-notebook. It costs alot of money to print, and my color prints don't look NEARLY as nice as their's. Plus- I'm an "old-fashioned paper" kind of girl....I don't like reading articles online any more than I have to!It's good to hear they are looking into it (I hope that's true, and not just saying it to appease you :D). Not everyone has great internet- some just have dial-up...and I'm sure some still have NOTHING - hard to believe I know, but my parents are very rural, and they barely had dial-up for a long time....the phone lines were antique so signal was awful. Downloading a basic webpage was a test in patience...but a document? Forget it. *If they are still in the "dark ages" when it comes to the internet advertising, they should at least be "modern" when it comes to the Pony Express...I mean, US Mail. ;) (Being sarcastic/funny here....not trying to spark war of words about the internet thing...:D)

I finally had to call HO because as of Sat. March 13th I had not received my March issue. The gal I spoke with said that they (Consultant News) is usually sent out in the
1st week of the month. This is not the 1st time I've had to call about not receiving the CN in a timely manner. I don't know what there problem is and why we aren't getting the monthly issues faster.
I think the more us consultants call HO and COMPLAIN about it maybe they will get on the ball!!!! I was in another direct sales company and our monthly magazine was always sent out in a timely fashion. Just sharing my 2 cents worth.

I received my February copy of CN on March 5th. I was NOT impressed by that. However I did recently receive my March one this week. Still later than the 15th of the month, but I considered it better than getting it in April. I too like to read the entire thing and use the perforated flyers from the CN rather than printing my own. It is frustrating to not get the CN in the first 5 days of the month like we used to.

I got mine on Tuesday i think

NooraK said:
My thoughts always go to the consultants who live in communities that don't use computers at all, and I know there are plenty of them. They don't even find out about promotions and specials until they receive their physical Consultant News in the mail. It's a good thing the specials are printed at least a bit in advance, otherwise they'd be doing their shows completely blind to the specials!

But sometimes there are specials (promotions for us or for guests) that are included in the Consultant News for that month (did that make sense?). That means that our friends who don't use computers or have slow internet access are not going to know about them until it's really too late.

chefjeanine said:
That’s not entirely true. Home Office is the customer and they can either have their needs met or move their business elsewhere.

I think they need to stand up for us and put their foot down. The Consultant News should be mailed to be received (keeping in mind whatever method of mailing is used) no later than the 7th of the month. (And I think that’s too late). Many consultants don’t have printers that they can afford to reproduce the flyers on and some folks have really crummy internet connections and can’t really enjoy viewing the magazine online.

If they are going to spend the money to create something, it needs to be received in a timely manner.

I am with you a 1000000% on this....totally agree!!!!

I received my February consultant news on 3/10 and just got the March news on 3/17. Really would like these before the month starts because I don't have a color printer and really like using the pages they have.

I just got my March one yesterday afternoon...ugghh. It does say to deliver between certain dates. At least I got it before my show.

well it is March 19th and still no CN - so much for HO overnighting it!!!:mad:
I had planned to generate some fundraising for May. I am sooooooooo disappointed.

Please let you up line know this (you can contact your Exec. Director on up directly)

Especially if you know some on your team to not have great internet accessability. If they knew it was impacting sales for you and that some on their team could not view it online, then they would try to assist you in helping move a change forward.

Keep letting HO know!

Thanks Ann - I told my director and our upline after her is Home Office - we are part of that select group. I was told to contact my Post Office - well......if you ever had any dealings with making a Postal complaint - you know where that is headed......:cry:

What is the March Consultant News?

The March Consultant News is a monthly publication from HO, the company that produces products for direct sales consultants. It contains important information and updates for consultants, as well as tips and ideas for building their businesses.

When should I receive my March Consultant News?

The March Consultant News is typically released on the 10th of the month. However, there have been some issues with delays in recent years. It is recommended to contact HO if you have not received it by the 15th of the month.

Can I receive a physical copy of the March Consultant News?

Unfortunately, physical copies of the March Consultant News are no longer available. HO has transitioned to an online format, where consultants can access and print the newsletter as needed.

What if I don't have a color printer?

If you do not have a color printer, you can still access the March Consultant News online and print it in black and white. However, some images and graphics may not show up as clearly without color.

How can I use the pages in my binder if I don't receive a physical copy?

You can still use the pages in your binder by printing them from the online version of the March Consultant News. You may also want to consider saving the pages as PDFs and using them digitally in your binder if you prefer not to print them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Stephanie78
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
fotojunkie
  • jrstephens