1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Consultant News?

1. topchef.heather

topchef.heather Member

Are we supposed to be receiving these in the mail, or only online? I thought I got something when I first signed up, but have yet to see anything since...just curious.

2. PamperedChefLayla

PamperedChefLayla Member Gold Member

They come in the mail and you can view online

3. PCMomto4

PCMomto4 Member

I very rarely get one in the mail now. I think in the past four months I have only received one of them.

Oct 1, 2009
  4. crystalscookingnow

crystalscookingnow Senior Member Gold Member

Wasn't there something said that you had to be active each month to receive the consultant news via mail?

5. doughmama

doughmama Advanced Member Silver Member

I've been active since I started but at the beginning had to keep calling because I was not receiving the consultant news. They finally got me on the mailing list. Worth making the call to HO to find out why you aren't getting yours.

Oct 1, 2009
  6. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

I receive mine via USPS. Usually I get it in the first full week of the month, but occasionally it comes at the end of the month. I prefer the hard copy, but I view the online one for specials and such because it's more timely.

Oct 2, 2009
  7. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

I do get mine, but it's anywhere from the last week of the month into the 2nd week of the following month! LOL

Oct 2, 2009
  8. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

I do the same thing: scan online for specials and such and then read the mailed one.

Oct 2, 2009
  9. topchef.heather

topchef.heather Member

I have yet to get one and I have been active since I started as well. I guess I need to make the call b/c I too would rather have the hard copy to read. Like I said, I received something right when I joined in Aug. but nothing since.

Have something to add?