• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Did My Signup Materials Go?

In summary, these seem to come in the mail and you can view online, but if you haven't received one in a while it may be worth making the call to HO to find out why you're not getting them.
topchef.heather
Are we supposed to be receiving these in the mail, or only online? I thought I got something when I first signed up, but have yet to see anything since...just curious.

I very rarely get one in the mail now. I think in the past four months I have only received one of them.

Wasn't there something said that you had to be active each month to receive the consultant news via mail?

I've been active since I started but at the beginning had to keep calling because I was not receiving the consultant news. They finally got me on the mailing list. Worth making the call to HO to find out why you aren't getting yours.

I receive mine via USPS. Usually I get it in the first full week of the month, but occasionally it comes at the end of the month. I prefer the hard copy, but I view the online one for specials and such because it's more timely.

I do get mine, but it's anywhere from the last week of the month into the 2nd week of the following month! LOL

raebates said:
I receive mine via USPS. Usually I get it in the first full week of the month, but occasionally it comes at the end of the month. I prefer the hard copy, but I view the online one for specials and such because it's more timely.

I do the same thing: scan online for specials and such and then read the mailed one.

I have yet to get one and I have been active since I started as well. I guess I need to make the call b/c I too would rather have the hard copy to read. Like I said, I received something right when I joined in Aug. but nothing since.

1. Where can I find my signup materials?

The signup materials for Pampered Chef can be found in your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in and navigate to the "My Business" section, then click on "My Resources" and select "Signup Materials" from the dropdown menu.

2. I signed up to be a consultant, but I haven't received my materials. What should I do?

If you haven't received your signup materials within 2 weeks of signing up, please contact our customer service team at 1-888-OUR-CHEF or via email at [email protected]. They will be able to assist you with any issues regarding your signup materials.

3. Can I access my signup materials on my mobile device?

Yes, you can access your signup materials on any device with internet access. Simply log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and navigate to the "My Business" section to find your materials.

4. Are the signup materials available in multiple languages?

At this time, the signup materials are only available in English. However, we are constantly working to expand our materials to include multiple languages in the future.

5. I misplaced my signup materials. Can I order a replacement?

Yes, if you have misplaced your signup materials, you can order a replacement set for a small fee. Simply log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and navigate to the "My Business" section, then click on "My Resources" and select "Order Supplies" from the dropdown menu.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered_chef_swva
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • PampChefJoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
areacmayor