• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant News: Who Has a Copy to Share?

In summary, "Consultant News: Who Has a Copy to Share?" is a monthly newsletter published by Pampered Chef for consultants. It is available for free through the company's website or via email. It can be shared with other active consultants, but not with non-consultants or those who have left the company. The newsletter covers topics such as new products, promotions, training, success stories, and business tips. It is a valuable resource for staying informed and improving business skills.
schel
Anyone have a copy of the consultant news yet to look at?

I am assumming you are talking about July and I just got mine yesterday. My leader has not even received hers yet. I hope that August's will not take as long. :(

August's will probably be delayed because they usually hold off on it so they can put Conference pictures in.

My July one just arrived, all bent up weird. Thanks Mr. Mailman! :rolleyes:

Hi there! I can definitely help you out with that. I have a copy of the consultant news and would be happy to share it with you. Just let me know and I can send it your way. Have a great day!

What is "Consultant News: Who Has a Copy to Share?"

"Consultant News: Who Has a Copy to Share?" is a monthly newsletter published by Pampered Chef specifically for consultants. It contains important updates, tips, and resources to help consultants grow their business and succeed.

How can I access "Consultant News: Who Has a Copy to Share?"

The newsletter is available to all active Pampered Chef consultants through the Consultant's Corner on the company's website. You can also sign up to receive it via email.

Is there a cost to receive "Consultant News: Who Has a Copy to Share?"

No, there is no cost to receive the newsletter. It is a free resource provided by Pampered Chef to support their consultants.

Can I share "Consultant News: Who Has a Copy to Share?" with others?

Yes, you are encouraged to share the newsletter with other Pampered Chef consultants. However, please make sure to only share it with active consultants and not with non-consultants or those who have left the company.

What kind of information can I expect to find in "Consultant News: Who Has a Copy to Share?"

The newsletter covers a variety of topics including new product releases, promotions, training opportunities, success stories from other consultants, and tips for running a successful business. It is a valuable resource for staying up-to-date with the company and improving your business skills.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • Sandra Townsend
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg