• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant Misses $92 of Sales Goal - Oh No!

In summary, a consultant who misses their sales goal may face consequences such as a reduction in commission or a warning from their manager. However, they can make up for the missed goal by consistently meeting or exceeding their goals in the following months. Pampered Chef offers various resources such as training materials, marketing tools, and support from their team to help consultants reach their sales goals. While missing a sales goal may happen occasionally, it is not a common occurrence for consultants who actively work towards their goals and utilize available resources. To prevent missing their sales goal in the future, a consultant should review their sales strategies, seek advice from their manager or mentor, and focus on building strong relationships with their customers.
chefkathy
one of my newest consultants had a 30 day date of 3/1. Since I joined the non-calling directors club, I hadn't really been in touch with her.

I got an email from her at 10:30 last night and she had just turned in a show and you guessed it--was $92 short of $1250. SERIOUSLY?!?!!??! She could have gotten half back PLUS $100 pc dollars and I could have gotten the camp chair I wanted. WAHHHHH!!!!

If I would have known sooner, I could have thrown her an order or two. Oh well.....

Hugs!!!!!!!!

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Ugghhh!!! I was on the phone a week or so before with mine to describe all she were to gain in submitting her $1250 by her deadline of February 15th! I don't think they quite understand.

$77 rebate
All of the HWC products
100 PC dollars

They don't understand the 2000 points so I don't bother!

I feel so bad for you, Deb!

I missed being paid as a Director last month by $2...and I was so stupid not to do anything about it. So I paid for my stupidity in more ways than one!

I have one that's $92 away from qualifying. She signed in December so it didn't matter for the rebate but it could have been great for her to get her PC$$$!!!

What happened to the consultant who missed their sales goal?

The consultant who missed their sales goal may face consequences such as a reduction in commission or a warning from their manager.

Can the missed sales goal be made up in the future?

Yes, the consultant can make up for the missed sales goal in the following months by consistently meeting or exceeding their goals.

What resources are available to help consultants reach their sales goals?

Pampered Chef provides various resources such as training materials, marketing tools, and support from their team to help consultants reach their sales goals.

Is missing a sales goal a common occurrence for consultants?

It may happen occasionally, but it is not a common occurrence for consultants who are actively working towards their goals and utilizing the available resources.

What steps should a consultant take to prevent missing their sales goal in the future?

A consultant should review their sales strategies, reach out to their manager or mentor for advice, and focus on building strong relationships with their customers to prevent missing their sales goal in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Gagescorpages
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
finley1991
Replies