• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brand New Pampered Chef Marketing Items - $75+Shipping!

In summary, Tammy S. is selling a variety of lightly used Pampered Chef marketing items for a deeply discounted price of $75+ shipping. These items include various totes (such as a cranberry tote, a black/pink/white large kit tote, and a green PC wine glass/martini glass cushioned tote), aprons, recipe cards, postcard invites, pins, trivet pins, retired seasons bests, and more. Tammy is looking for one buyer to take the entire set of items to avoid multiple trips to the post office, but is also willing to sell some items separately. If interested, please contact Tammy and see the attached pictures for a better look at the items.
pcmealswithme
IMG_5043.JPG
IMG_5045.JPG
IMG_5046.JPG
IMG_5044.JPG
I have cleaned out my office and do not see myself using these items moving forward. Most of them are in good condition and would be beneficial to active consultants.I would rather not "piece meal" the items with multiple trips to the post office. Therefore, if one person would like to take the entire set of items for a deeply discounted price of $75+ shipping, it's all yours! :) If you are in Northern Virginia, I can meet you to avoid shipping.Please message me if you would like these items (I've tried to list most items, but there are too many to list, please see attached pictures).Cranberry Tote Black/Pink/White Large Kit ToteGreen PC Wine Glass/Martini Glass Cushioned ToteBlack Catalog Tote with DotsGray Cross Body Catalog Tote with Orange TrimBlack Small Cross Body Mini Catalog ToteOther black PC totes...Black PC BlouseBrand New Black/White PC Apron, and other barely used PC apronsSeveral Recipe CardsGeneric Postcard Invites to PC ShowsLaminated Drop Downs for Booking and RecruitingSeveral pins for Breast Cancer, Recruiting and Generic Silver PC pinsRound up from the Heart Trivet PinsRetired Seasons BestsCranberry Tablecloth, Green Christmas Tablecloth and Black/White Table throwRecruiting/Team Meeting Giveaways (frisbee, PC T-shirts, recipe card holder, etc)And more.....Looking forward to finding a new home for these unused but great PC marketing items!Blessings, Tammy S.

The items look wonderful however I am afraid the shipping to Colorado in addition to the $75 would be more than I would want to spend.

I would be interested in the first 2 pictures. I do not need the items in the crate (books, paper items). Would you be willing to sell those separately?

pcmealswithme said:
View attachment 27202 View attachment 27204 View attachment 27205 View attachment 27206I have cleaned out my office and do not see myself using these items moving forward. Most of them are in good condition and would be beneficial to active consultants.I would rather not "piece meal" the items with multiple trips to the post office. Therefore, if one person would like to take the entire set of items for a deeply discounted price of $75+ shipping, it's all yours! :) If you are in Northern Virginia, I can meet you to avoid shipping.Please message me if you would like these items (I've tried to list most items, but there are too many to list, please see attached pictures).Cranberry ToteBlack/Pink/White Large Kit ToteGreen PC Wine Glass/Martini Glass Cushioned ToteBlack Catalog Tote with DotsGray Cross Body Catalog Tote with Orange TrimBlack Small Cross Body Mini Catalog ToteOther black PC totes...Black PC BlouseBrand New Black/White PC Apron, and other barely used PC apronsSeveral Recipe CardsGeneric Postcard Invites to PC ShowsLaminated Drop Downs for Booking and RecruitingSeveral pins for Breast Cancer, Recruiting and Generic Silver PC pinsRound up from the Heart Trivet PinsRetired Seasons BestsCranberry Tablecloth, Green Christmas Tablecloth and Black/White Table throwRecruiting/Team Meeting Giveaways (frisbee, PC T-shirts, recipe card holder, etc)And more.....Looking forward to finding a new home for these unused but great PC marketing items!Blessings,Tammy S.

I'm interested in this. Thanks

HI Tammy, I'm a new PC consultant and am interested in whatever items (if any) you still have available. I'll be in the DC area in mid-October and can pickup. Please let me know if there's anything left. Susan - [email protected] or 301.928.9795 (mobile)

I don't know if you still have the Cranberry striped tote left, but if you do, I am interested. Thank you!

Hi! I am interested in the following:
Gray Cross Body Catalog Tote with Orange Trim
Black Small Cross Body Mini Catalog Tote
Laminated Drop Downs for Booking and Recruiting
Retired Seasons Bests
Cranberry Tablecloth, Green Christmas Tablecloth and Black/White Table throw
Recruiting/Team Meeting Giveaways (frisbee, PC T-shirts, recipe card holder, etc)
I've not tried to buy anything here before. Please reach out to me at 931-952-0207 if You still have any of this available please!
Thank you,
Jessica Miller

I'm interested in Recipe Cards to 98056. Do you have any left? What would be cost plus shipping??

I am super interested in the cranberry & white tote bag if it's still available. Thank you. My zip is 89032

1. What are the new marketing items being offered by Pampered Chef?

The new marketing items being offered by Pampered Chef include branded aprons, tote bags, cutting boards, serving platters, and recipe cards. These items are designed to help promote the brand and make a professional impression on customers.

2. How much does it cost to purchase the new marketing items?

The cost for the new marketing items is $75 plus shipping. This price includes all 5 items, making it an affordable option for independent consultants looking to promote their business.

3. Are these marketing items customizable with my personal information?

Yes, these marketing items can be customized with your name, contact information, and consultant ID. This allows you to personalize the items and make a lasting impression on your customers.

4. Can I purchase these marketing items even if I am not a consultant with Pampered Chef?

No, these marketing items are only available for purchase by active Pampered Chef consultants. If you are interested in joining the company, you can reach out to a current consultant for more information.

5. How can I use these marketing items to promote my business?

These marketing items are great for events, parties, and demonstrations. You can wear the apron while cooking, use the tote bag to carry your products, and display the cutting board and platter with your delicious food creations. Additionally, you can hand out the recipe cards to customers to encourage them to try out your recipes at home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa Redford
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
daraza
  • beccathebaker
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedChefShawna