1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Selling Consultant / Marketing Items (logowear, recipe cards, totes and more)

1. IMG_5043.JPG IMG_5045.JPG IMG_5046.JPG IMG_5044.JPG

I have cleaned out my office and do not see myself using these items moving forward. Most of them are in good condition and would be beneficial to active consultants.

I would rather not "piece meal" the items with multiple trips to the post office. Therefore, if one person would like to take the entire set of items for a deeply discounted price of $75+ shipping, it's all yours! :) If you are in Northern Virginia, I can meet you to avoid shipping.

Please message me if you would like these items (I've tried to list most items, but there are too many to list, please see attached pictures).

Cranberry Tote

Black/Pink/White Large Kit Tote

Green PC Wine Glass/Martini Glass Cushioned Tote

Black Catalog Tote with Dots

Gray Cross Body Catalog Tote with Orange Trim

Black Small Cross Body Mini Catalog Tote

Other black PC totes...

Black PC Blouse

Brand New Black/White PC Apron, and other barely used PC aprons

Several Recipe Cards

Generic Postcard Invites to PC Shows

Laminated Drop Downs for Booking and Recruiting

Several pins for Breast Cancer, Recruiting and Generic Silver PC pins

Round up from the Heart Trivet Pins

Retired Seasons Bests

Cranberry Tablecloth, Green Christmas Tablecloth and Black/White Table throw

Recruiting/Team Meeting Giveaways (frisbee, PC T-shirts, recipe card holder, etc)

And more.....

Looking forward to finding a new home for these unused but great PC marketing items!

Blessings,

Tammy S.

chefjeanine likes this.
  2. KJP

KJP

The items look wonderful however I am afraid the shipping to Colorado in addition to the $75 would be more than I would want to spend.

Jul 1, 2020
  3. I would be interested in the first 2 pictures. I do not need the items in the crate (books, paper items). Would you be willing to sell those separately?

Jul 7, 2020 at 1:06 PM
    Jul 9, 2020 at 1:26 AM
  5. I'm interested in this. Thanks

Jul 9, 2020 at 1:26 AM
Have something to add?