• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Custom Catalog Labels for My Pampered Chef Business

In summary, custom catalog labels are personalized labels that can be added to Pampered Chef catalogs to promote your business. They allow for brand recognition, easy customer contact, and potential sales increase. You have the freedom to design the labels to reflect your personal style and brand, and can order them directly from the Pampered Chef website. The minimum order quantity is 250 labels, with increments of 250 up to a maximum of 1000. These labels can also be used on other marketing materials and products sold by your Pampered Chef business.
PCwGreg
I just began my business with Pampered Chef, I am waiting for my stamp to arrive but I made these labels for my catalogs for now. I just thought that I would share them.

Attachments

• Consultant Label.doc
    89 KB · Views: 767
Great I love these!!

Thank you!! I made the font a little smaller so i could add my facebook page on the bottom! :)

I agree to add your facebook page. Facebook is a great for exposure!!!

Thank you, I am going to add my facebook page as well.

How do you align these? the labels towards the bottom are off.. are you finding this as well? thanks!

I found that the stamp ink doesn't dry quickly and smears if I am not careful or patient. So I usually use labels. I love your labels and may steal them (he he). I use my stamp for the triplicate order forms (the labels make them too thick).

1. What are custom catalog labels and how can they benefit my Pampered Chef business?

Custom catalog labels are personalized labels that you can add to your Pampered Chef catalogs to promote your business. They can include your name, contact information, and a catchy tagline. These labels can help create brand recognition, make it easier for customers to reach you, and ultimately increase sales.

2. Can I choose the design and layout of my custom catalog labels?

Yes, you have the freedom to design your custom catalog labels in a way that reflects your personal style and brand. You can choose from a variety of templates and add your own images, fonts, and colors to make the labels unique to your business.

3. How do I order custom catalog labels for my Pampered Chef business?

You can order custom catalog labels directly from the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in to your consultant account, go to the Marketing tab, and select "Custom Labels" from the menu. From there, you can personalize and order your labels.

4. Is there a minimum order quantity for custom catalog labels?

Yes, the minimum order quantity for custom catalog labels is 250 labels. However, you can order in increments of 250, up to a maximum of 1000 labels.

5. Can I use my custom catalog labels on other marketing materials besides catalogs?

Yes, you can use your custom catalog labels on any marketing materials for your Pampered Chef business. This includes business cards, flyers, brochures, and more. You can also use them on any other products you sell, such as sample packets or hostess gifts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
talkintrac
Replies
Views
Serendi