• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Top Consultant Kit Recipes for Success

In summary, the Consultant Kit Recipes include a variety of customizable recipe cards and booklets that showcase top-selling products and cater to different cuisines and dietary preferences. These recipes can be used for both demonstration and personal cooking, with new recipes constantly added to the kit every year. Additional copies can also be purchased for consultants who want extras or have misplaced their original set.
JJessica
Which recipes using only the products in the consultant kit have been the most successful for you?

three cheese garden pizza. I've been a consultant for two years, still make that one alot. Even convert it to a grilled pizza choice.

Elegant artichoke cups - did them again today and they always get rave reviews, and strawberry amaretto pastries

... bumping...

I'm doing my First shows next week (3!) and I'll have the full kit. (as well as a DCB from home). Any suggestions are welcome :)

Last edited:
Do the 3 cheese garden pizza and a lava cake. The recipes mentioned are the three that come in the kit and are based on the kit products. If you look in your season's best, there are some new consultant recipes in there too. Just read them, the products needed, and decide if you like it. But in my opinion, the 3cgp and lava cake would be your best bet.

If you look in any Seasons Best, the last 2-3 recipes in each section are geared toward consultants who only have the large kit. You can tell by the tools they tell you to use. In reality, you can use any recipe you want and sub in/out any PC pieces you want.

Thank you!! I think I'm going to make Rush Hour Fajitas for one of my shows and probably 3 cheese pizza for the rest.... (I am embarrassed to say that I just found the list of New Consultant Kit Recipes on Consultant Corner - new website)Elegant Artichoke Cups
Strawberry Amaretto Pastries
Three-Cheese Garden Pizza
Hawaiian Luau PizzaAnd Mini Kit Recipes:
Three-Cheese Garden Pizza
Mini Pesto Pizzas
Ham & Cheese Calzone
Warm Nutty Caramel BrowniesYou were all right :p Thanks!!

Hi there! As a fellow pampered chef consultant, I have found that the recipes using the products in the consultant kit have been the most successful for me. Some of my favorites include the Mini Deep Dish Pizza recipe, using the Mini Deep Dish Pizza Pans, and the Veggie Spiral Tart using the Veggie Spiralizer. Both of these recipes are not only delicious, but they also showcase the versatility and quality of the products in the consultant kit. I have also had great success with the Easy Chocolate Lava Cake recipe, using the Mini Fluted Pan, and the Chicken Fajita Skillet recipe, using the Executive Nonstick Double Burner Grill. These recipes have been crowd-pleasers and have helped me to showcase the amazing products in the consultant kit to my customers. I hope you find success with these recipes as well! Happy cooking!

1. What is included in the Consultant Kit Recipes?

The Consultant Kit Recipes include a variety of recipe cards and booklets that showcase our top-selling products and demonstrate how to use them in delicious dishes. These recipes cover a wide range of cuisines and dietary preferences, making it easy for consultants to cater to their customers' needs.

2. Are the Consultant Kit Recipes customizable?

Yes, the Consultant Kit Recipes are customizable. Our recipe cards and booklets are designed to be easily adaptable to different ingredients and dietary restrictions. This allows our consultants to personalize the recipes for their customers and showcase the versatility of our products.

3. Can I use the Consultant Kit Recipes for my personal cooking?

Absolutely! The Consultant Kit Recipes are not only for demonstration purposes, but also for personal use. We encourage our consultants to try out the recipes at home and share their experiences with their customers. This helps build trust and credibility with their clients.

4. Are there any new recipes added to the Consultant Kit every year?

Yes, we constantly update and add new recipes to the Consultant Kit to keep up with current food trends and customer demands. Our team of chefs and nutritionists work hard to create innovative and delicious recipes that are easy to prepare and perfect for showcasing our products.

5. Can I purchase additional copies of the Consultant Kit Recipes?

Yes, you can purchase additional copies of the recipe cards and booklets included in the Consultant Kit. This is a great option for consultants who want to have extra copies on hand or for those who may have misplaced their original set. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service for more information on purchasing additional copies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Jotten77
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies