• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Unique Gifts at Low Prices - $75+ Shipping

In summary, the conversation is about a list of items for sale, including binders, padfolios, catalogs, cookware collection cards, books, audios, and DVDs related to The Pampered Chef business. The seller is willing to sell individual items or the entire lot for $75 plus shipping. Some items are pending, but the seller has replied to all interested buyers. The Dots Binder has some minor damage and shipping to 11219 is estimated at $3.50. One interested buyer has already contacted the seller via email and another has sent a private message.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
All prices do not include shippingDots Binder - $10 - pending
Red Padfolio - $3 (has some marks on the front, but I think they could be cleaned up)
Mini-Catalogs (2 pkgs) - $2.50 each
Black FlipChart - $8 (no inserts)
2010 Consultant Calendar - $3
License Plate Frame - $1 (has Kitchen Store that Comes to Your Door)
White PC Deposit Bag - $5
Green Coupon folder (think accordian style) - $4
Business Guide Binders (3) - $2 each
Catalog Tote Billboards (6) - $2 for all
Show Planning Guides - 30 - $3
Stainless Cookware Collection Cards (2 sets) - $1 each
Wedding Shower planning guide (13) - $2
Wedding Registry Rewards sheet - $2
Wedding Invites (1 pkg) - $2.50
Happy Birthday Cards (1 pkg) - $2.50 features Boston Cream Torte - pending
Holiday Greeting Cards (1 pkg) - $2.50 features Snowman Cake w/Blue hat - pending
How to have a successful show! stickers - 4 sheets of 8 - $4
Guide to Supporting New Consultants - $3
Guide to Mentoring Directors - $3Books
"Build It Big" by DSWA - $4
"Partnering With your Hostess" Book & CD set by Steve Wiltshire - $5 - pending
"Mastering the Art of Sharing your business Opportunity" by Steve Wiltshire Book on CD - $3 - pending
PC Audios - $1 each
Getting Started with The Pampered Chef
The Show's the Thing! Libby Dow & Lorraine Turicik from Leadership 2003 - pending
Connections - the Key to Recruiting
Teaching the Skills of Booking Marie Freidag & Beth Mennelle from Leadership 2004 - pending
The Greatest Shows on Earth: Teaching Others to Sell Ivelisse Page & Theresa Jennings from Leadership 2005 - pending
Attract, Inform, Invite: Recruiting Essentials Marna Ross & Deena Drieu from Leadership 2007 - pending
Customer Care: Taking Care of BusinessPC DVDs $1 each
2006 National Conference Highlights
Super Start Your Business/Simple Steps to Host Coaching - pendingPlease e-mail me at [email protected] if you are interested. Priced individually or $75 plus shipping for all of it.Thanks!I've updated the list with the pending items. Everyone that contacted me should have a reply by now. For Kristen that wanted all of it... Are you interested in the rest if the pending items sell? I'll change the price on it.Thanks!!

Last edited:
Crystal, is the Dots Binder new? I am interested in it. How much would shipping be to 11219?

Thanks,
Annie

It's the one that was a consultant incentive last year, I think. I never used it but the plastic separated a little on the bottom corner. I don't think it's noticeable.It looks like postage will be about $3.50 for regular mail.

I would be interested in it all. My zip is 87020. My email is [email protected]. Thanks.

Crystal, just sent you an email regarding binder.
Annie

Crystal,

Just sent you a PM

thanks!...Ana

1. What kinds of unique gifts can I find on your website?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of unique gifts for all occasions. From kitchen tools and cookware to home decor and entertaining items, you're sure to find the perfect gift for anyone on your list.

2. Are your gifts affordable?

Yes, our gifts are not only unique but also budget-friendly. We have a wide range of prices, starting at just $75 for our low-priced items. Plus, we offer free shipping for orders over $75.

3. Can I customize my gift?

Absolutely! We offer personalization options for many of our products, allowing you to add a special touch to your gift. Simply select the item you want to personalize and follow the instructions during checkout.

4. How long does shipping take?

Shipping times vary depending on your location and the item(s) you order. Typically, orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. You can track your order's status on our website.

5. Do you offer gift wrapping?

Yes, we offer gift wrapping services for an additional fee. Simply select the option during checkout and we will take care of wrapping your gift beautifully. You can also add a personalized message to the recipient.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• twinchefs
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
twinchefs
  • smallfarmmom
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • pamperinginfl