• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Consultant Items for Sale?

In summary, Pampered Chef apron, new consultant tote, 2 catalogs, 24 join us brochures, 4 You're Invited postcards, and 100 drawing slips are free if purchased with shipping. The BBQ pizza pan is $13 with shipping.
stephaniekocala
I run my PC business exclusively via social media, so I don't need many of the consultant items...I'm really uncertain how to price these items; if I'm off on my pricing, please advise - not trying to make $$ just thinking someone can use these items (interested buyers can post or email: [email protected] with intent and shipping/Paypal instructions):
1 Pampered Chef Apron (New in Package): $10
1 New Consultant Tote (New in Package): $20
2 (25#) Fall/Winter 2014 Catalogs (New in Package): $10/each or $15 for both
24 (20 New in Package) Join Us brochures): Free if you pay for shipping*
4 (40#) You're Invited (New in Package): $3 for all
100 Drawing Slips: Free if you pay for shipping*
1 pack (100#) Sales Receipts (I believe 2-Ply; I can open package if requested): $5
Price for all items above: $55 (plus shipping*)* Standard $3.99 shipping on all items (I can confirm if you're purchasing more than one or full lot on shipping charges).I also have a BBQ Pizza Pan (only used 2x - no original packaging): $13 obo (* Will confirm shipping costs).Thank you for your time :)

Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

I'm interested in the paperwork and the bbq pizza pan. Can you confirm a total with shipping to 32669 (FL)Thanks,
Joy

Hi Joy,
I assume you mean the sales receipts when you say paperwork. If not, can you be more specific? If your interested in receipts and BBQ pizza pan I'll have my husband weigh for shipping and I can email or post the paypal email shortly. Thanks so much.
PS someone already emailed me re the catalogs and invites so I just wanted to confirm what you need/want. Thanks

The catalogs were #1 on my list. I'll take the Join Us and the bbq pan. Let me know if the catalogs and invites fall through.

Thanks hampsonj,
I'll get with you if I have any paper materials or a BBQ pan available after getting w Joy and Sarah

My husband says shipping for both BBQ pan and receipts is $6.50 (can't mail media because of the pan). That with the cost of pan ($13) plus ($5) receipts brings the total to $24.50. My husbands paypal/email is [email protected]. If you are no longer interested please let me know ASAP so I can get w hampsonj. I will also need your full mailing address. We can ship on Monday.
Thank you for your time.

Stephanie Knight said:
Hi Joy,
I assume you mean the sales receipts when you say paperwork. If not, can you be more specific? If your interested in receipts and BBQ pizza pan I'll have my husband weigh for shipping and I can email or post the paypal email shortly. Thanks so much.
PS someone already emailed me re the catalogs and invites so I just wanted to confirm what you need/want. Thanks
Ok I'm an idiot. Lol. I thought Joy and hampsonJ were two different people. I'm in grad school and working full time so I don't sleep much these days. I'll know from Sarah hopefully soon if she's taking the catalogs and other materials. I asked that she let me know ASAP. I'll have a better idea shortly of what I have and costs. Sorry for my scattered confusion. :)

hampsonj said:
The catalogs were #1 on my list. I'll take the Join Us and the bbq pan. Let me know if the catalogs and invites fall through.
I heard back from Sarah who emailed first. She wants the catalogs and join flyers. I still have the BBQ pizza pan ($13) + Shipping is $3.99 = $16.99. Hubby's paypal is [email protected]. We can ship Monday morning but I'll need your full address. Thanks!

1. What kinds of items are available for purchase as a consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have access to a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools and cookware. This includes everything from knives and cookware sets to bakeware and small kitchen appliances. We also offer pantry items, cookbooks, and specialty items like stoneware and serving dishes.

2. How do I purchase items as a consultant?

Purchasing items as a consultant is easy and can be done through our online ordering system. Simply log into your consultant account and browse our catalog to add items to your cart. You can also place orders through your consultant's personal website or by hosting a party for your friends and family.

3. Are there any discounts or promotions available for consultant purchases?

Yes, as a consultant, you are eligible for a 20% discount on all Pampered Chef products. In addition, we offer monthly promotions and special deals exclusively for our consultants. Keep an eye on your consultant newsletter for updates on these offers.

4. Can I sell Pampered Chef items to customers at a discounted price?

No, our consultant discount is intended for personal use only and cannot be used to resell products at a discounted price. This ensures that all of our customers receive the same high-quality products at a fair price.

5. What is the return policy for consultant items?

Consultant purchases are subject to the same return policy as regular customer purchases. If you are not satisfied with your item, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please note that personalized or clearance items may not be eligible for return.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ampirolli
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedGirl_KC
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Pchef Jen