1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Consultant Items for Sale

1. stephaniekocala

stephaniekocala Novice Member

I run my PC business exclusively via social media, so I don't need many of the consultant items...I'm really uncertain how to price these items; if I'm off on my pricing, please advise - not trying to make $$ just thinking someone can use these items (interested buyers can post or email: stephaniekocala@gmail.com with intent and shipping/Paypal instructions):
    1 Pampered Chef Apron (New in Package): $10
    1 New Consultant Tote (New in Package): $20
    2 (25#) Fall/Winter 2014 Catalogs (New in Package): $10/each or $15 for both
    24 (20 New in Package) Join Us brochures): Free if you pay for shipping*
    4 (40#) You're Invited (New in Package): $3 for all
    100 Drawing Slips: Free if you pay for shipping*
    1 pack (100#) Sales Receipts (I believe 2-Ply; I can open package if requested): $5
    Price for all items above: $55 (plus shipping*)

* Standard $3.99 shipping on all items (I can confirm if you're purchasing more than one or full lot on shipping charges).

I also have a BBQ Pizza Pan (only used 2x - no original packaging): $13 obo (* Will confirm shipping costs).

Thank you for your time :)

2. Admin Greg

Admin Greg Senior Member Staff Member

Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

Jan 20, 2015
  3. I'm interested in the paperwork and the bbq pizza pan. Can you confirm a total with shipping to 32669 (FL)

Thanks,
    Joy

Jan 24, 2015
  4. Hi Joy,
    I assume you mean the sales receipts when you say paperwork. If not, can you be more specific? If your interested in receipts and BBQ pizza pan I'll have my husband weigh for shipping and I can email or post the paypal email shortly. Thanks so much.
    PS someone already emailed me re the catalogs and invites so I just wanted to confirm what you need/want. Thanks

5. The catalogs were #1 on my list. I'll take the Join Us and the bbq pan. Let me know if the catalogs and invites fall through.

Jan 24, 2015
  6. Thanks hampsonj,
    I'll get with you if I have any paper materials or a BBQ pan available after getting w Joy and Sarah

7. My husband says shipping for both BBQ pan and receipts is $6.50 (can't mail media because of the pan). That with the cost of pan ($13) plus ($5) receipts brings the total to $24.50.

My husbands paypal/email is bradknight@reagan.com.

If you are no longer interested please let me know ASAP so I can get w hampsonj.

I will also need your full mailing address. We can ship on Monday.
    Thank you for your time.

8. Ok I'm an idiot. Lol. I thought Joy and hampsonJ were two different people. I'm in grad school and working full time so I don't sleep much these days.

I'll know from Sarah hopefully soon if she's taking the catalogs and other materials. I asked that she let me know ASAP.

I'll have a better idea shortly of what I have and costs.

Sorry for my scattered confusion. :)

9. I heard back from Sarah who emailed first. She wants the catalogs and join flyers. I still have the BBQ pizza pan ($13) + Shipping is $3.99 = $16.99.

Hubby's paypal is bradknight@reagan.com. We can ship Monday morning but I'll need your full address. Thanks!

Have something to add?