• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What items are for sale in this consultant's Pampered Chef room?

In summary, a seller is cleaning out their Pampered Chef room and has various items for sale, including a lot of 20 old postcard invites for $6, a pack of business cards for $8, a retired Salt & Pepper Mill for $14, an old stoneware tote for $10 (pending), and a 25 year anniversary consultant tote for $15. The seller is willing to email photos and is open to negotiating prices. They have also reduced prices in order to make the packing process easier. The list is current as of the conversation.
Bren706
Gold Member
I am cleaning out my Pampered Chef room, preparing to move and have a few items for sale:

• Lot of 20 old postcard invites (It's hot, it's cold stir fry, Classic Recipes, swirl of sweetness, taste of summer and more) $6
  • 1 pack of Pampered Chef business cards (These are 10 to a sheet, with about 50 sheets in the barely opened package; have the Pampered Chef logo and "The kitchen store that comes to your door" imprinted on them, with a space for you to print your contact info)(I can e-mail photo if you want) $8
  • Retired Salt & Pepper Mill (not in original package, I put it in a clear cellophane bag. It has never been used, but for some reason my 6 yr old son decided to tear the package open, grrr) $14
  • Old Stoneware tote - good condition - $10 Pending
  • 25 year anniversary consultant tote (over the shoulder, with the classic photos on front) $15

Please send me an e-mail at [email protected] if you are interested.

Last edited:
Bren I just saw a post for someone looking for the retired Salt and Pepper mill. May be a match for what she was looking for. :)

Thanks Sue. I saw it too (unless there is more than one) and posted on that thread.

I am interested in the business cards. Shipping to 03036

Can you post pictures of the totes? I'm interested in purchasing several of them but would like to see what they look like.

mskitchen, I will get back with you on Wednesday re. shipping, and payment, etc.

teachernikol. Could you send me your e-mail address to [email protected]. It is easier for me to e-mail the photos.

Thanks.

I would love to get rid of these items (and make the packing process easier), so I have reduced my prices a little. :)

Is the list at the top current?

I have just updated with pending items

FAQ 1: What products are available for purchase as a consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have access to a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools and products. Some of the most popular items include our stoneware baking dishes, multi-purpose cookware, and versatile kitchen gadgets.

FAQ 2: Are there any exclusive items for consultants?

Yes, there are several exclusive items that are only available for purchase by Pampered Chef consultants. These products are typically released on a seasonal basis and can include limited edition cookware sets, specialty tools, and recipe collections.

FAQ 3: Can I purchase consultant items for personal use?

Absolutely! As a consultant, you have the option to purchase items for both personal and business use. This is a great way to stock your own kitchen with high-quality products or to purchase gifts for friends and family.

FAQ 4: How do I place an order for consultant items?

To place an order for consultant items, simply log in to your consultant account on our website. From there, you can browse and select the products you wish to purchase. Don't forget to take advantage of your consultant discount!

FAQ 5: Are there any special promotions or discounts for consultant items?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you are eligible for exclusive discounts and promotions on certain products. These offers may change periodically, so be sure to check your consultant account or our website for the latest deals!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • PamperedGirl_KC
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcmckay