• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There a Consultant Information Sheet Available?

In summary, the "Consultant Information Sheet" is a document that contains important information about Pampered Chef consultants, including contact information, consultant ID number, and other necessary details. It can be accessed by logging into the consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and can be edited and saved as needed. While not required, it is recommended to keep a physical copy of the document for record keeping. The sheet includes the consultant's full name, contact information, ID number, status, and any relevant updates or reminders from the company.
abrahamlaur
Does anyone know if there is such a thing? I just started my team and was wondering if there was something like this around. I heard about somewhere but havent been able to find it ... THANK YOU!

There is a form in the Guide to Supportin New Consultants (page 27).

...and congratulations.:)

I dont know if i have that guide .. do i have to purchase it?

Oh and thanks legacypc! I was really excited to get my first recruit...and i already have her on here!! I told her she had to join LOL

abrahamlaur said:
I dont know if i have that guide .. do i have to purchase it?
Yes. It's $2.50 (I think) on supply order.

dangit, thanks ann!

It's well worth it, though. And there are a couple of TeleClasses about using it: Training new consultants, and Coaching new consultants.

What is the "Consultant Information Sheet" used for?

The "Consultant Information Sheet" is a document that contains important information about you as a Pampered Chef consultant. It includes your contact information, consultant ID number, and other details that are necessary for conducting business with Pampered Chef.

How do I access my "Consultant Information Sheet"?

You can access your "Consultant Information Sheet" by logging into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Once logged in, you can find the document under the "Resources" or "Documents" section.

Can I make changes to my "Consultant Information Sheet"?

Yes, you can make changes to your "Consultant Information Sheet" as needed. Simply log into your consultant account and click on the "Edit" button next to the document. Make the necessary changes and click "Save" to update your information.

Do I need to keep a physical copy of my "Consultant Information Sheet"?

While it is not required, it is recommended to keep a physical copy of your "Consultant Information Sheet" for your records. You can print a copy from your online account or save it as a PDF file.

What information is included in the "Consultant Information Sheet"?

The "Consultant Information Sheet" includes your full name, contact information, consultant ID number, consultant status, and any other relevant details related to your Pampered Chef business. It may also include important updates or reminders from the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ejleinenbach
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • CandyApple