• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pa Consultant: Brownie Mix & Printable Card Gift Idea

R
RAyres
Does anyone have the classic batter bowl brownie mix and card printouts? The ones you can print out and attach to to batter bowl and already have the ingredients in for a gift

:) Is this what your looking for ?

Attachments

• batter_bowl_mixes.pdf
    414.5 KB · Views: 522
thank you!!!That was exactly what I was looking for thank you so much!!!

What is a Pa Consultant and how does it relate to the Brownie Mix & Printable Card Gift Idea?

A Pa Consultant is a professional who provides expertise and guidance in the field of organizational and project management. They may offer services such as analyzing business processes, developing strategies, and implementing solutions. In the case of the Brownie Mix & Printable Card Gift Idea, a Pa Consultant may be consulted to help with the planning and execution of this gift idea.

Where can I find the classic batter bowl brownie mix and card printouts?

The classic batter bowl brownie mix and card printouts can be found online on various websites and blogs, as well as in some retail stores that specialize in kitchenware and baking supplies. You may also be able to find them through a Pa Consultant or by contacting the creator of the idea directly.

What ingredients are needed for the batter bowl brownie mix?

The specific ingredients needed for the batter bowl brownie mix may vary depending on the recipe or mix you choose. However, in general, you will likely need flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, and chocolate chips or chunks. You may also need eggs, oil, and water, depending on the recipe. It is important to read the instructions carefully and gather all necessary ingredients before beginning.

How do I attach the printable card to the batter bowl?

The best way to attach the printable card to the batter bowl is by using a strong adhesive such as glue or double-sided tape. You can also punch a hole in the corner of the card and tie it to the handle of the bowl with a ribbon or string. Make sure the card is securely attached so that it does not fall off during transportation.

Can I customize the printable card with my own message?

Yes, you can customize the printable card with your own message. Many websites and blogs that offer the brownie mix and card printouts also provide blank templates for you to add your own message. You can also use a word processing or design program to create your own personalized card. Just make sure to leave enough space for the instructions and ingredients list to be added.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mom4angela
  • quiverfull7
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • quiverfull7
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies