• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Consultant in Michigan for Your Kitchen Needs?

In summary, the conversation reveals that the speaker has been with The Pampered Chef for 15 years and has a background in cooking, gardening, and raising animals. They offer a variety of kitchen products as a consultant and hosting a party can earn free products and discounts. Special deals and promotions are also available for customers.
suechef_00
Hi my name is Susan. I have been with The Pampered Chef for 15 years. I have been happily married for 17 years and we have 6 children ages 5-16. My husband is a controls engineer. We also have a hobby farm and raise chickens and rabbits. I enjoy gardening and cooking.

Hi Susan! Welcome to Chef Success! Please share with our members from time to time some of the knowledge you've gained by being a PC for 15 years. You'll also find great info on our forum and in our files to enhance your already established business.

Welcome to CS!

Hello Susan,Welcome to Chef Success. I too have chickens..51 to be exact. They sure are fun to watch and have around.

Welcome! I wish you all the best with your new business.

1. How long have you been with The Pampered Chef?

I have been with The Pampered Chef for 15 years.

2. What is your background or experience in cooking?

I have been happily married for 17 years and we have 6 children ages 5-16. My husband is a controls engineer. We also have a hobby farm and raise chickens and rabbits. I enjoy gardening and cooking.

3. What products do you offer as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I offer a wide range of kitchen products including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and pantry items.

4. How can I host a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is easy! You can either host an in-person party at your home or a virtual party online. As a host, you can earn free products and discounts based on the total sales from your party.

5. Do you offer any special deals or promotions for your customers?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, I often have special deals and promotions for my customers. These can include discounts on certain products or free gifts with purchase. Be sure to follow me on social media or join my email list to stay updated on these offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Donna Partlo
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
julsradford
  • Ginger Pearl
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies